Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

deep throat gag
Sex Products PU Leather Belt Deep Throat Round Ring Slave Mouth Bite Ring Open Mouth Gag Oral Erotic Sex Toys For Couples
$2.19-20%

armbinder
Sadomasochism Black Kit Submissive Cosplay Restraint Tool Leather Bodysuit Arm Binder Bondage Full Head Sm Goods Fetish Kinky
$40.61-50%

rolecos
ROLECOS Genshin Impact XINYAN Cosplay Costume Game Genshin Impact Cosplay Costume for Women Halloween Suit Sexy Outfit
$137.53-67%

mouth gag
Insertable BSDM Silicone Mouth Dildo Gag Ball,Slave Oral Sex Deep Throat Training,Adult Toys For Couples Games,Muzzle Bondage
$6.24

msemis
Kids Girls Gymnastics Ballet Dance Tops Long Sleeve Shiny Rhinestone Splice Hollow Back Workout Ballroom Party Jazz Dancewear
$21.36-35%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women Silver Shiny Metallic Turtleneck Gymnastics Leotard Costumes Ballet Dance Long Sleeve Leotards for Team Sports
$24.18-44%

larpgears
Latex sock,latex nice sock
$30.25-12%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

An old session re-discovered
Remember this post? MJ-SB04-2008

Well guess who discovered a long lost video of the session and has been playing with new editing software… yes, me!

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/redisc...e-21570622

I hope you enjoy the results as much as I enjoyed reliving the session!

MJ
pretty cool 😊 well done

I hope you enjoyed yourself
(12 Nov 2013, 19:01 )krinlyc Wrote: pretty cool 😊 well done

...you have to ask? 😁

MJ
(12 Nov 2013, 19:05 )madjack Wrote:
(12 Nov 2013, 19:01 )krinlyc Wrote: pretty cool 😊 well done

...you have to ask? 😁

MJ

It was more a statement than a question πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‹
Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!! Back to simplicity!
Very hot - would love to take you myself 😊 I could spoon you for hours!
(12 Nov 2013, 23:29 )Like Ra Wrote: Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!! Back to simplicity!

Agreed, simple is best - though I admit to a fondness for complexity (there is always space for more rope) 😁

MJ
(13 Nov 2013, 00:19 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: Very hot - would love to take you myself 😊 I could spoon you for hours!

I'm flattered 😁

But here is the challenge: at that instant in time I was so aroused (and frustrated) that the appearance of a man (or woman) to ravish me would have been perfect. However, in everyday life the idea simply doesn't appeal and I could never set out with the intention of deliberately planning to be taken by a man (or woman) like that. 😟

So somehow you (or anyone else) would need to 'magically' appear right at the moment I lost my prudish constraints and became the wanton hussy that needed to be fucked sooooo badly. Blush

Ah, a man can but dream πŸ˜‰

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB05/2013 – Nostalgia, an old session re-visited madjack 2 5,432 23 Apr 2013, 01:45
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: krinlyc (2) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (4) , NoNeedToBreathe (1)