Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

SXXY
SXXY Reusable Liquid Silicone Realistic Penis Sleeve With Open-ended Design Glans Soft Sex Toys For Men Delay Ejaculation
$71.39-59%

inflatable anal plug
Adult products African cannon inflatable expansion simulation phallus anal dilator vestibular plug anal plug couple sex toys
$6.75-50%

amoresy
AMORESY Poseidon series medium waist elastic tight plastic breathable men's fitness shorts
$32.52

transparent pantyhose
Sexy Women's Ultra Sheer Transparent Line Back Seam Tights Stockings Pantyhose Tights Stockings Mesh Pantyhose блестящие трусы
$3.56-51%

latex rubber handmade
Natural Latex Mens Boxer Shorts Rubber Fetish Tight Black Panties Underwear Handmade S-LPM026
$35.91

cock ring
Ring On Penis Condom High Elasticity Time Lasting Delayed Ejaculation Penis Sleeve Enlargement Cock Sleeve Sex Tool For Men
$5.15

gaff men
Men Panties Close Fit Stretchy Lace Camel Toe Briefs Hip Lift Hiding Gaff Panty Thong for Transgender Crossdresser Shemale
$7.26-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Weight loss, exercise and "be fit" hypnosis
If you need a helping hand to look&feel better, or some encouragement - this is the thread!
What a voice....

Weightloss.mp3 (Size: 33.13 MB )

And so positive!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evn3P6VHOX8
Hm... Obviously, I like this one:

Sexy_Workout.mp3 (Size: 35.1 MB )

Need additional motivation? 😋

Kinky Workout.mp3 (Size: 34.31 MB )

Terrible autotranscript:

kinkyworkout_transcript.txt (Size: 10.24 KB )
Cross-linking here (exercise while sleeping): https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid34875
Thanks for posting these Ra! Much needed!
Sissy Fitness Trance

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-3-rJaL8A4
A few months ago the rest of family went abroad for a few weeks, and I had the house for myself. I was back to the good old self-bondage single life, just now I was accomplished enough to afford some gear! As I had around 8 weeks for myself, I decided to live out a few fetish and sissy fantasies, I had cooked up in my mind over the recent years. Boy girl, it was a blast!

I could do a few posts about my experiements, if anybody is interested, but one of them was forced weight loss and taste sensory deprivation. 😁

My idea was to put myself on a forced diet of meal replacement. The effect would be to get in shape for those corsets, and be deprived of pleasant feelings such as enjoying tasty food!

I sampled a few of the options to find one which is balanced and nutritionally complete, and has as less/neutral taste as possible. The best option I found was Soylent Original. It tastes like nothing, and drinking even one cup makes you feel filled. So I spread several cups throughout the day, which works really well when wearing a corset.

A nice extra is that it is a white, milky substance, resembling well.. the average adult needs 2000 cal per day, I decided to ration it and start with 1200 cal. Other than Soylent I only had water and coffee.

After about 1 week I felt really good and healthy, I did not expect that! After 2 weeks I lost all the extra fat, and started to look really feminin. My belly was flat, and my legs were skinny and developed a nice gap between the tights. Since my face got skinnier too, some of my work pals noticed, so I increased my rations to 1500 cal per day.

It was a complete success - not only did I feel healthier and looked better than in a long time, it was also a very sensual experience to be forced into weight loss and sensory deprivation.

After my family got back, I returned to normal food, and did a lot of gym excersise to build back my body mass as muscles and not fat. (My good intentions did not last long)

But I can tell you, it works better than hypno videos 😋
(06 Jun 2019, 06:03 )kbzlace Wrote: I could do a few posts about my experiements, if anybody is interested,
Yes, please!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Enchantress Piggy / weight gain tist kotopup 0 617 01 Jun 2023, 20:00
Last Post: kotopup