Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage leotard
YUFEIDA Mens Sexy Strap Underwear Bodysuits Male Thong Mankini Leotard Thongs Stage Perform Bondage Lingerie Bodysuit Undershirt
$21.32-31%

silicone bodysuit
Big Boobs Silicone Bodysuit Breast Forms Crossdresser Sissy Drag Queen Transgender False Chest Vagina Breastplate Shemale Panty
$564.02-26%

deep throat gag
Two Size Short Long Dildo Mouth Gag Locking Belt Harness Mouth Opening Deep Throat Penis Gag Adult Supplies Erotic Products
$11.25

anime bondage
EagleKu Bat Wings Punk Leather Harness Bondage Halterneck Gothic Waist Shoulder Necklaces Sexy Party Cosplay Anime Jewelry Gifts
$7.37-18%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy one piece tights Silk smooth black swimsuit sexy low-cut camisole T-shaped high fork tight Training yoga suit
$45.57-31%

faak
Heavy Stainless Steel Lockable Neck Collar Handcuffs Ankle Cuff Fetish Bondage Bdsm Hand Cuffs Restraints Sex Toys for Couples
$24.36

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 168CM Sex doll full -size high EVO metal skeleton silicone TPE real 3 -hole true love doll adult men's toys
$1040.60-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Weight loss, exercise and "be fit" hypnosis
If you need a helping hand to look&feel better, or some encouragement - this is the thread!
What a voice....

Weightloss.mp3 (Size: 33.13 MB )

And so positive!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evn3P6VHOX8
Hm... Obviously, I like this one:

Sexy_Workout.mp3 (Size: 35.1 MB )

Need additional motivation? 😋

Kinky Workout.mp3 (Size: 34.31 MB )

Terrible autotranscript:

kinkyworkout_transcript.txt (Size: 10.24 KB )
Cross-linking here (exercise while sleeping): https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid34875
Thanks for posting these Ra! Much needed!
Sissy Fitness Trance

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-3-rJaL8A4
A few months ago the rest of family went abroad for a few weeks, and I had the house for myself. I was back to the good old self-bondage single life, just now I was accomplished enough to afford some gear! As I had around 8 weeks for myself, I decided to live out a few fetish and sissy fantasies, I had cooked up in my mind over the recent years. Boy girl, it was a blast!

I could do a few posts about my experiements, if anybody is interested, but one of them was forced weight loss and taste sensory deprivation. 😁

My idea was to put myself on a forced diet of meal replacement. The effect would be to get in shape for those corsets, and be deprived of pleasant feelings such as enjoying tasty food!

I sampled a few of the options to find one which is balanced and nutritionally complete, and has as less/neutral taste as possible. The best option I found was Soylent Original. It tastes like nothing, and drinking even one cup makes you feel filled. So I spread several cups throughout the day, which works really well when wearing a corset.

A nice extra is that it is a white, milky substance, resembling well.. the average adult needs 2000 cal per day, I decided to ration it and start with 1200 cal. Other than Soylent I only had water and coffee.

After about 1 week I felt really good and healthy, I did not expect that! After 2 weeks I lost all the extra fat, and started to look really feminin. My belly was flat, and my legs were skinny and developed a nice gap between the tights. Since my face got skinnier too, some of my work pals noticed, so I increased my rations to 1500 cal per day.

It was a complete success - not only did I feel healthier and looked better than in a long time, it was also a very sensual experience to be forced into weight loss and sensory deprivation.

After my family got back, I returned to normal food, and did a lot of gym excersise to build back my body mass as muscles and not fat. (My good intentions did not last long)

But I can tell you, it works better than hypno videos 😋
(06 Jun 2019, 06:03 )kbzlace Wrote: I could do a few posts about my experiements, if anybody is interested,
Yes, please!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Enchantress Piggy / weight gain tist kotopup 0 586 01 Jun 2023, 20:00
Last Post: kotopup