Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Choker Tassel Sexy Lingerie Set Women 5-Piece Club Brief Underwear Set Garter Kit
$24.38-36%

gjhond
4 Sizes Male Stainless Steel Scrotum Pendant Ball Stretchers Penis Bondage Kit Scrotal Squeeze Testis Rings Sex Toys BB-221
$157.30-50%

mens shiny pantyhose
Men's Silky Stockings Seamless Shiny Thin Elastic Glossy Sheer Transparent Pantyhose Man Elasticity Slips Lingerie Underwear
$36.08-45%

sissy femboy
Sissy Slave Sissification Maid Baby Kinky Sissy Femboy T-Shirt Humor Funny Graphic Tee Tops Men Clothing Letters Printed Outfits
$5.69

anime bondage
EARLFAMILY 13cm X 6.2cm Satsuki Bondage Sexy Car Sticker NSFW Anime Windows Decal Refrigerator Creativite Decoration Accessories
$2.41-21%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy one-piece T-shaped high fork swimsuit tight glossy swimsuit back zipper oil gloss contrast color swimsuit
$68.70-61%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Clear PVC Transparent Pumps Sandals Perspex Stilettos High Heels Pointed Toe Womens Nightclub Zapatillas De Mujer
$40.56-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Weight loss, exercise and "be fit" hypnosis
(05 Jun 2019, 17:07 )Like Ra Wrote: Sissy Fitness Trance

So I just listened to this one, and I dropped under immediately. It was intense, while sissification quite isn't (or hasn't been for some time) I felt something really positive. Thanks for sharing this.
And I like the photo 😉
A completely different approach again:

MajorPixel_-_Slow_-_Workout_Helper_MP3.mp3 (Size: 18.27 MB )

I can't say I understand what's going on there, or what the effects are, but you might like it.
Exercise to get a perfect girlish figure.

Quote:Curse Girlish Figure

This file would help push the person to work out in a feminine style. Doing traditionally feminine exercises. The goal would be to attain a "girlish figure". All of the exercises would revolve around gaining a woman's shape. There would be no desire to build muscle other than to firm up flab. The act of working out would bring on arousal and a deep sense of gratification. Furthermore the person would want to diet in a very traditionally feminine way. All workouts would be done in leotard or suitable facsimile even if done in a gym. As the female shape is attained the person would feel a deep sense of happiness and joy at their new body.

Curse_Girlish_Figure_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 4.71 MB )

Attached Files
Curse_Girlish_Figure_(Script).txt (Size: 5.65 KB )
Commanded to exercise

Commanded to Exercise.mp3 (Size: 35.76 MB )

The transcript is clearly automated, but you will get the basic idea.

commanded_transcript.txt (Size: 19.18 KB )
Female figure: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...2#pid39982
In the Zone

Quote:In the Zone is a non-sexual hypnosis session designed to provide motivation to exercise and stay physically fit.  Nikki induces hypnosis with her easy-going and very enjoyable style, and then helps reframe the listener’s attitude toward the experience of working out.  Nikki’s suggestions allow the listener to be more aware of the body’s need to move and be fit.  There are also suggestions that help one become focused on the quality of the exercise while working out.  She implants a trigger that can be used to bring about a feeling of eager anticipation for the good feelings and energy one gets as a result of a good workout.  So it can provide that little motivational boost needed to start exercising.  While this session is geared for males females can benefit from it as long as they don’t mind being called “boy!”.

Nikki Fatale - In the Zone - 01 - In the Zone.mp3 (Size: 38.26 MB )

Free Lee Allure's file. A trance to motivate you to exercise (or tackle some other goal you may have).

Quote:Exercise!

Fall into a deep trance and find yourself excited at the prospect of exercise, of waking up each morning and exercising in the best way for your body, and doing a little bit better each and every day. As your body becomes wonderfully warm with your workout routine this pleasurable feeling will become locked into your brain, providing even more positive reinforcement to to help achieve your exercise goals.

26 min

13DC - Exercise!.mp3 (Size: 13.84 MB )

(26 Aug 2020, 01:36 )Like Ra Wrote: In the Zone

Quote:In the Zone is a non-sexual hypnosis session designed to provide motivation to exercise and stay physically fit.  Nikki induces hypnosis with her easy-going and very enjoyable style, and then helps reframe the listener’s attitude toward the experience of working out.  Nikki’s suggestions allow the listener to be more aware of the body’s need to move and be fit.  There are also suggestions that help one become focused on the quality of the exercise while working out.  She implants a trigger that can be used to bring about a feeling of eager anticipation for the good feelings and energy one gets as a result of a good workout.  So it can provide that little motivational boost needed to start exercising.  While this session is geared for males females can benefit from it as long as they don’t mind being called “boy!”.

I like this, in this same series (i think) NF also has Strong Boy, which i like even more. I couldnt find the full version of Strong Boy though
(21 Aug 2021, 02:06 )Romanyapi1990 Wrote: Strong Boy

This one?

Nikki - Strong Boy.mp3 (Size: 36.02 MB )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Enchantress Piggy / weight gain tist kotopup 0 630 01 Jun 2023, 20:00
Last Post: kotopup