Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex fetish
New Slim socks 5 size Latex Seamless 3D Toe Ankle slim soxs with five toes 15cm height Fetish
$23.51

2024 chastity
CHASTE BIRD 2024 Minus/Plus Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Double-Arc Cuff Penis Ring with Metal/Silicone Catheter Adult Sex Toy
$19.89

drozeno
DROZENO Shiny sexy leggings Men's five-cent fitness shorts Shiny silky running training quick-drying compression pants
$80.94-65%

wetlook
Mens Sexy Sleeveless Wetlook Half High Collar PU Leathe Shiny Zip Up T-Shirt Tops Party Club Stage Costume Stretch Tank Tops
$59.52

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica ,Free Shipping
$32.67-65%

bondage hood
Erotic Mask Cosplay Fetish Bondage Headgear With Mouth Ball Gag BDSM Hot Erotic Leather Hood For Men Adult Games Sex SM Mask
$11.28

mummy bondage
Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Plus Size Robes
$56.24

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 14,379
» Latest member: bfluffy
» Forum threads: 3,103
» Forum posts: 68,593

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Miscellaneous fetish item...
Forum: Fetish shopping
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
6 minutes ago
» Replies: 227
» Views: 110,681
Kei's MindWarp
Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish
Last Post: Like Ra
1 hour ago
» Replies: 945
» Views: 305,883
Sissification hypnosis (W...
1 hour ago
» Replies: 1,003
» Views: 1,141,819
Bambi Sleep stuff
Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult
Last Post: sensitivesix
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1,705
» Views: 817,475
Self bondage using electr...
Forum: Self-Bondage Session ideas, requests and fiction
Last Post: slaafruben
8 hours ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 208
Bellmar's Bambi project
Last Post: bellmar
Today, 01:11
» Replies: 264
» Views: 55,062
Fetish in mainstream medi...
Forum: General
Yesterday, 22:16
» Replies: 731
» Views: 302,960
Sleepydoll/Sleepyhead st...
Last Post: SensualTiffany
Yesterday, 21:35
» Replies: 55
» Views: 23,981
RetroShare certs
Forum: Various technical topics
Yesterday, 17:17
» Replies: 1,572
» Views: 208,502
General ramblings and eve...
Forum: Off-topic
Last Post: Anne
Yesterday, 13:54
» Replies: 148
» Views: 33,078
Leohex review
Forum: Lycra
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Yesterday, 08:48
» Replies: 241
» Views: 55,826
Self-Bondage Art
Forum: Self-Bondage Art
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Yesterday, 05:53
» Replies: 372
» Views: 338,505
Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mani...
Yesterday, 02:10
» Replies: 828
» Views: 220,144
Urethral sounds
Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys
Yesterday, 00:36
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6,474
Chastity The good! & The ...
Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys
Yesterday, 00:29
» Replies: 885
» Views: 173,969
Boys in feminine clothes ...
Forum: All things CD/Xplay/TV/TS/TG/Drag/Sissies/femboys
27 Apr 2024, 23:38
» Replies: 92
» Views: 51,426
Bellmar's Bambi contracts...
Last Post: rebroad
27 Apr 2024, 18:52
» Replies: 33
» Views: 5,419
1 Million views!
Forum: Anne's Self-Bondage Adventures
Last Post: ltxrob
27 Apr 2024, 09:33
» Replies: 4
» Views: 205
Drawing and 3D models
Last Post: q1911
26 Apr 2024, 13:59
» Replies: 386
» Views: 92,694
In Lycra (swimsuit, leota...
Forum: Lycra
26 Apr 2024, 02:58
» Replies: 75
» Views: 33,416
Scary potent hypno-files
Last Post: NotSpoogeanator
25 Apr 2024, 18:47
» Replies: 178
» Views: 206,860
Body & mind state control...
Last Post: Michael
25 Apr 2024, 15:33
» Replies: 11
» Views: 3,035
Bondage on eBay - interes...
Forum: Bondage shopping
Last Post: Max515
25 Apr 2024, 05:51
» Replies: 124
» Views: 77,681
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypn...
Last Post: hypno.orgasmatronic
25 Apr 2024, 04:45
» Replies: 2,159
» Views: 1,041,144
Futanari (girls with cock...
Last Post: Bound Whore
24 Apr 2024, 22:46
» Replies: 174
» Views: 101,956

MJ-SB10/2013 – Vacuum bag on the bed, not quite as planned
Posted by: madjack - 17 Aug 2013, 11:56 - Forum: MadJack's Self-Bondage Adventures - Replies (5)

After my very successful encasement session, I fancied something different and looked to my vacuum bondage for inspiration

Equipment:
70den closed crotch nylon bodysuit with sheath
20den black pantyhose
6 knee-highs
large butt plug
rope
Condom
Home-made ‘penis’ gag
cling film (saran wrap)
large plastic bag with attached breather tube
Elastic band
Vacuum cleaner
Digital timer
Ear Plugs
black long sleeved turtleneck body

The session:
My plan was to try something a bit different for this session including how I would be dressed and where I would be vacuum bagged.

I’ve stuffed my mouth with my home made ‘penis gag’ and then wrapped multiple layers of cling film over my head, making sure I open up the hole on the gag to breathe through. It’s aeady quite hot inside my plastic hood as I pull on two laddered knee-highs to almost complete my encasement and climb into the bag on top of the bed and set the video recorders running.

1 setting up.png   

I’ve connected up the vacuum cleaner much as before, but this time there is also a couple of large cushions and a long pipe, on the end of the vacuum hose, inside the bag. The cushions will, hopefully, ensure the vacuum isn’t blocked by the plastic bag as the air is sucked out.

2 getting in.png     2a getting in.png     2ab getting in.png     3 sealing the ends.png   
As is my habit, I’ve given myself somewhere around 10 minutes to get inside the bag, seal the ends, pull more knee-highs over my wrists and get comfortable before the first cycle starts its 1min of air extraction.

3 waiting.png   
I’ve waited what seems an eternity before I suddenly hear the vacuum cleaner switch on, the air starts to rush out of the bag and I feel the plastic begin its embrace of my body.

4 going.png     4a going.png     4a gone.png     4a gone.png   

This feels wonderful, but I know it’s not quite right and a cool draft flows across my face and down to my feet. Once again I’ve failed to seal the bag properly and must wait until the cycle ends before having a second go.

5 fixing leaks.png   
I’ve re-sealed the bag again and am in my 5min cycle, but all is not well. There is another leak somewhere and although I’m well and truly stuck inside the bag this isn’t as tight as I want it to be.

Isn’t it odd how frustrating being helpless can be, when you actually want to be even more helpless?! I guess only a bondage fanatic would understand that emotion! 😁

5a new position.png   
I’ve escaped the bag after 5 very frustrating minutes and have been unable to find out where and why there is air leaking into the bag. I’m getting increasingly desperate for a much more intense experience and experiment with holding the bag closed around my neck, with my head outside the plastic. Its ok, but not what I’m looking for.

I try and try again but nothing is working and suddenly I realise that I’m getting too reckless in my pursuit of self-bondage perfection and that what I’d just planned in my mind could have killed me!

Time to stop, this is getting dangerous and I am not about to end my self-bondage career through stupidity.😒Dodgy

What went well?
Not a lot! In short the session just didn’t deliver what I’d hoped it would and that was a disappointment.

If I shall take any positives out of the session one is that my brain finally overcame my libido to prevent me from doing something utterly stupid and potentially lethal.

Another small plus was the cling film over my head, instead of the usual duct tape. Duct tape is fine, but unlike in the bondage photos and movies where a tiny strip seems to be enough to silence the most vocal of heroines I find that even multiple layers soon come away from my face as I sweat and saliva seeps out. The cling film worked much better, but did require some care when applying.

What could be improved?

That seal! Once again it has failed and once again I feel that through such a simple thing a whole session has not lived up to its true potential.

A longer, but narrower, bag – I’m sure the problem with the seal is that I’m trying to gather too much plastic in too short a distance. The bag is only just over 190cm long, but is quite wide (it’s designed to cover a double mattress), this means that when I’m inside it there is not enough room above my head to gather in the width of plastic necessary to make a good seal. I feel the need to go onto eBay and get searching!

As always I hope you enjoyed my (mis-)adventures in self-bondage

Please feel free to comment

MJ

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 4b gone.png   
Print this item

Control bodysuits and shapewear
Posted by: Like Ra - 16 Aug 2013, 09:25 - Forum: Lycra - Replies (15)

I'm looking for something that would reduce my waist by ... as many inches as possible 😉 I like the squeezing feeling, I like the hour-glass shape and I do not want to deal with corsets (again).

Ideally it should be a swimsuit/leotard or something that can be worn under a water-polo swimsuit. Waist cinchers? Control shorts? Any experience? Advices? Ideas? Links?

Print this item

Tips for gas mask
Posted by: tvkarencrc - 15 Aug 2013, 09:23 - Forum: Bondage General - Replies (3)

Hi

I just bought a Russian gp5 gas mask. First time with such a thing so I was wondering if you have any tips on how to use the mask, like scenarios or ways to make the mask effective in bondage sessions.

Thanks

Print this item

DIY OhmiBod
Posted by: beast86 - 13 Aug 2013, 07:22 - Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys - No Replies

Hi all,

I have been looking into making my own OhmiBod style buttplug. I have a remote controlled one, could someone point me to some instruction about how to convert it so that the vibrations are controlled by sound through a jack plug?

Thanks in advance,
Beast

Print this item

Hi from Holland
Posted by: beast86 - 13 Aug 2013, 06:58 - Forum: Introduce yourself - Replies (1)

Hi everyone,

Beast86 from Holland here. I have been using this site as an inspiration for some time now and thought i'd head up to the forums and introduce myself.

I have been doing self-bondage for a few years now and really enjoy myself 😊

Laterz,
Beast

Print this item

Pantyhose fetish
Posted by: PantyhoseMan - 10 Aug 2013, 14:08 - Forum: Introduce yourself - Replies (4)

[attachment=8164]Hi all I am a new member here, I am a man from Sweden who like to wear pantyhose, leggings and I think pantyhose is a fantastic to wear and i like the felling the get on my legsRolleyes I use pantyhose in 10-80 den,in most of colors but most under my pants when I get out in public and when is cold weather here in Sweden.

I like tho wear pantyhose or leggings when I am inside my apartment and like the feeling😉 this summer I bought one pair 10den pantyhose in color sun and invisible and they are great to wear, you cant see that you have them on your legs when you get outsideI_am_so_happy I were them on me in the picture

Print this item

The economic forecast looks interesting...
Posted by: Culmor - 10 Aug 2013, 10:42 - Forum: Off-topic - Replies (10)

Print this item

Various Latex videos by sln600
Posted by: sln600 - 08 Aug 2013, 18:44 - Forum: Latex - Replies (26)

Wonderful LATEX

[Image: 51f6a8fcba5dd.jpg]

File Name : CAS01-01.wmv
File Size : 44.22 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:02:50

Keep2Share.cc - View File

Print this item

Man arrested for walking around Tokyo in woman's leotard.
Posted by: Culmor - 03 Aug 2013, 13:22 - Forum: Lycra - Replies (5)

http://www.japancrush.com/2013/pictures/...]tard.html

man-in-leotard-arrested-01.jpg     man-in-leotard-arrested-03.jpg     man-in-leotard-arrested-04.jpg     man-in-leotard-arrested-05.jpg   

Print this item

Latex hogsack
Posted by: FagMan - 03 Aug 2013, 12:39 - Forum: Self-Bondage Techniques - Replies (10)

Hello

I've reasently bought this latex hogsack, and last night I attempted a little self bondage with it.

image.jpg   

I was almost successful but alas, the zipper got stuck on the zipper guard everytime I tried to pull up the zipper with my teeth and a rope (luckily my wife helped me this time).

Do anyone have any suggestions how to prevent this?

Print this item