Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

If you would like to use search functions, view attachments or play games, please consider registering.

Longest time spent in selfbondage
Hi everyone I was wondering what's the longest time spent in a selfbondage scernrio. I ve personally spend 2 hours but I found on eBay ice locks that are 2,4,5,6,8,9,or 15 hours. I' know it's not that safe for 15 hours but I was concerned on try maybe 4 or 5 hours. Can't decide on one what I wanna buy next.
It all depends on the severity and tightness of self-bondage. If it's just locked wrist/ankle cuff with a loose chain in between, what's a problem to walk like this for days Big Grin ? But if it's a tight hogtie combined with a reverse prayer, and a deep-throat gag... I thing 15-25 minutes will be ... mmmm... enuff... Big Grin
(27 Dec 2015, 01:13 )Like Ra Wrote: It all depends on the severity and tightness of self-bondage. If it's just locked wrist/ankle cuff with a loose chain in between, what's a problem to walk like this for days Big Grin ? But if it's a tight hogtie combined with a reverse prayer, and a deep-throat gag... I thing 15-25 minutes will be ... mmmm... enuff... Big Grin

I understand what you mean, if I do a long session it would be spread eagle on bed, plugged and dressed up. Nothing to extreme lol
Until you have to pee.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Longest time in bondage and abs-trainer for self-bondage herrpee 11 6,974 09 Oct 2014, 10:39
Last Post: herrpee

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.