Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(20 Sep 2021, 07:28 )krinlyc Wrote: [ -> ]If you want design ... https://www.axsmar.eu/

Not as cheap as ali but the design is much better .

Die deutsche Präzision!
(20 Sep 2021, 07:28 )krinlyc Wrote: [ -> ]If you want design ... https://www.axsmar.eu/

Not as cheap as ali but the design is much better.

krin

thks, but I am not looking for a collar, but a waist band
(13 Jun 2021, 22:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]New construction of self-bondage cuffs

From the item description:

Quote:Universalfessel für Selfbondage 😉

Momentan nur begrenzte Stückzahl verfügbar!

Das Original in bester Profi-Qualität, keine billige/minderwertige Kopie des Artiklels!
Eine einfache und recht sehr gemeine Art, sich selbst zu fixieren. Ohne Hilfsmittel oder Zerstörung kein Entkommen!
. . .

Where else are these going to be available because these look amazing!
(20 Jul 2018, 08:50 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]An interesting version of an ice lock that I found on eBay today

It looks very neat and tidy... but I wonder how strong it is? That plastic doesn't appear very robust and the metal loops look quite flimsy.

Handcuffs not included.

On the plus side the seller is claiming that it doesn't require much water, so I assume less 'spillage' as the ice melts - which is a good thing.

Also, now I've seen the sellers other items, the claim is that it will stay locked for 1.5hrs

The seller (all-about-selfbondage) has a bigger version for 4hrs of self-bondage fun
One or more of the seller User IDs you entered was not found.

MJ
Listing removed ??
That was quick
I can't check, since both the links to the item and the seller are dead, but from the description (plastic, uses only very little water, flimsy looking rings) it sounds very much like the ones I described here?

There's an Etsy link in there as well.
Looking for rope ratchets? https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_9gW7Wr
(15 Mar 2017, 08:26 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm...never measured before, but mine is 45.
My partner doesn't have problem with my 5 cm diameter, but she has a problem with length, and I'm not long down there, 17 cm.   Dildo is 42 mm, and it's not a problem for me, but I also have length problem (very strong reflex).   We are thinking about "gag spray". Any experience someone ?

All I can say about the gag reflex is that I used to have a serious gag reflex and would begin to heave at the slightest touch to the back of my throat.
I read up on how to deep throat and found an instruction that simply told me to swallow the dildo as you were putting it in and then holding it that little bit longer each time as you pushed it in deeper and deeper.
If you get a dildo that is soft and fairly thin you can breathe around it which will really help with the gag as you can hold it is for longer and longer periods without getting out of breath.
I now regularly insert a 5" 125mmm dildo fully while hooded and while it is challenging to keep going it is manageable. I have progressed now so that I can comfortably deep throat any length at all up to 12" 30cm without much difficulty. Needless to say this length can't be held in for very long without the need to breathe.
So rather than using a gag spray, I would encourage you to go slowly and practice at every opportunity and you will overcome the reflex. This means you can be spontaneous during a session to the delight of whoever is participating.
New ice-time-lock design with air-isolation for 14.95 euros!

The seller claims 3 hours of self-bondage fun!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18