Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I have one of these which I customized into a random on off vibrator. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-OhMiBod-...2c99a999ea What I did was make a custom playlist on my ipod shuffle that plugs into the unit via headphone jack. It originally came with a two way jack for headphones, but I just replaced it with a short aux jack to feed the music to the vibrator controller. I also spliced in another egg so now there's two eggs steaming away on me!

That playlist has ass loud music on it which I rerecorded and turned the volume up and down at random times when I recorded it. So the music will be on for about 45 secs then 20 secs off, 15 secs on, 10secs off, 1 min on, 15 secs off. I have about 5 songs with the volume up at random then down at random, it's maddening! I have a small black plastic box that I put the ipod and vibrator controller in, I close and tape the box up and stuff it in my corset or ropes out of reach of my prying hands.
Self Bondage Head Harness

Not new, but interesting that is pitched for 'Self Bondage'

MJ
This single-stocking should make hogties more effective and more comfortable:

[attachment=18545][attachment=18546]

I'm thinking about buying one...
Look what I've just found on Aliexpress!!!!! Single-glove swimsuit

[attachment=19225][attachment=19226][attachment=19227][attachment=19228]

I think I'm in love, and I think it can be used for self-bondage. Not sure how "practical" it is, or escapable, though. From what I see the internal upper rim of the single-glove is not connected to the back of the swimsuit. And this is what should make it suitable for self-bondage.
Looks to be a swimsuit version of the leggings monoglove solution... Just tailor made.
If you can get your arms up and into the sleeve it should be the same.
Basically yes. I think I will buy this suit. Which colour to choose? Red or black? 😉
As most fetish gear appears to me to be black...red! 😊
Ha! Yes, this was my thought several years ago, when I began to collect other colours. I would choose light blue or dark pink if they were available (like Realise swimsuits 😋 )
(07 Jun 2016, 12:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Look what I've just found on Aliexpress!!!!! Single-glove swimsuit
Just bought one 😉 The amount is limited.
(10 Jun 2016, 09:28 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Jun 2016, 12:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Look what I've just found on Aliexpress!!!!! Single-glove swimsuit
Just bought one 😉 The amount is limited.

EOTD... just thinking about buying one and I'm aroused. Blush

Great find

MJ
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18