Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I think I found the ultimate gag, that can not be removed even if your arms are free! Lockable Dildo Gag. I've seen such dildos/plugs on Ali and was going to post them saying, that they can be used for deep-throating, and then found this. A bit on the expensive side, though. 6" long (base to tip), approx 1.25" wide. PERFECT!

[attachment=46857][attachment=46856][attachment=46855][attachment=46854]
Currently this is the cheapest (lock + shipping) electronic metal time lock: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_97sNDv (€11.02)
Interesting comment about the time lock:

Quote:Tried it in a self bondage session. I had however some problems due to the Pad Lock self-opening and function. Please note! If the shackle is loaded, e.g. due to that you are suspended from a bar, the Pad Lock do not have enough force to open, but will keep locked. Even if you afterwards release the force on the Shackle, it will still be locked!!! You then have to press the middle button (it is flush with the surface) 3 times to make it open. If you just press it one time, it will restart the count down with the preset time and you have to wait for the next timeout. With sound ON you will hear a beep when it should release, but you will NOT have time enough to take pressure off the shackle before it locks again.
(21 May 2021, 18:28 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Currently this is the cheapest (lock + shipping) electronic metal time lock: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_97sNDv ($13 (€11.02))

Before anyone is mislead, please bear in mind that the ad has a poorly photoshopped photo that shows the lock attached to a lockable buckle on a gag. This is not possible as the buckle hole is not large enough to accept the lock shackle.
New construction of self-bondage cuffs

From the item description:

Quote:Universalfessel für Selfbondage 😉

Momentan nur begrenzte Stückzahl verfügbar!

Das Original in bester Profi-Qualität, keine billige/minderwertige Kopie des Artiklels!
Eine einfache und recht sehr gemeine Art, sich selbst zu fixieren. Ohne Hilfsmittel oder Zerstörung kein Entkommen!

Hier wird eine universell einsetzbare Fessel angeboten, welche sich perfekt für Selfbondage Spiele eignet. Dank der variablen Gurtlänge passt sie an Hand- und Fußgelenke sowie Unter- und Oberschenkel. Selbstverständlich ist auch alles untereinander kombinierbar. Also beispielsweise Hand an Fuß, Oberschenkel usw.

Das Prinzip beruht darauf, dass sie sich durch zuziehen mit wenig Widerstand leicht schließen lässt, aber ohne Hilfe von zum Beispiel einer 2. Hand, mit Werkzeug (was in Reichweite sein muss) oder einem Retter keinesfalls (!!!) mehr öffnet! Das liegt an den speziell abgemessenen Schlaufen und der angewendeten speziellen und getesteten Nähtechnik, welche beim schließen recht leicht geht, aber bei dem Versuch der Befreiung alles komplett verweigert *schmunzel* Je mehr man daran zieht, um so schwerer geht sie mit Hilfsmitteln auf, oder auch nicht.

Dank der 2 eingesetzten Ösen (je Gurt) von 8 Millimeter ist sie mit Segufix Systemen kombinierbar und vielseitig zu befestigen. Die variable Länge des freien Endes muss jedoch individuell angepasst werden, was durch mehrfaches Umwickeln eines (zum Beispiel Stuhlbeines oder Lattenrost vom Bett) recht einfach ist. Beim einzelnen Fesseln am Bett, Stuhl usw. werden 2 Fesseln benötigt! Eine Hand fesselt dann die andere *lach* Ein Bedarf an teueren Schlössern ist überflüssig.

Achtung!

Eine Selfbondage der Handgelenke ist nur möglich, wenn beide Gelenke in den Schlaufen sind und eine Gegenkraft am freien Ende wirkt (Eine Schlaufe an einem Gelenk lässt sich mit der 2. Hand schließen, die zweite nicht sonderlich gut, wegen der Gurtbreite von 40 mm). Also: Das freie Ende der Schlaufe der 2. Hand dank der Ösen irgendwo befestigen (Türklinke etc.), die Gegenkraft wirken lassen, zuziehen und gefesselt 😊 Es funktioniert auch, wenn man beim "anziehen" das freie Ende Nr. 2 mit einem Band am Fuß befestigt, welcher die Gegenkraft erzeugt 😉 Oder einfach mit der Ferse das Ende auf dem Boden festhalten, wenn man noch dazu in der Lage ist.

PS: Eine Fesselung der Oberarme vor dem Körper ist sehr einfach, (Hände kommen an die freien Enden), raus kommen ohne Werkzeug/Zerstörung oder Hilfe nicht, wenn es fest genug zugezogen wird (Schutzbandagen wegen Quetschungen und blauen Flecken verwenden). Auf dem Rücken angewendet funktioniert mit Hilfsmitteln, Entkommen ohne Hilfe unmöglich *ggg*
Material:

Polyester von 1,2 Millimeter, doppellagig superfest und für die Schlaufen gängig vernäht. Gesamtstärke etwa 2,4 mm. Ösen aus Edelstahl, Schlaufen Stahl vernickelt. Alles komplett waschbar und bei zeitnaher Trocknung korrosionsfest. Falls mal was wegen unsachgemäßer Öffnung oder sehr häufiger Benutzung ausfransen sollte, dann lässt sich das sehr einfach vorsichtig mit einem Feuerzeug wieder verschweißen, Polyester schmilzt dann und es ist alles versiegelt.

Lieferumfang:

2 Gurte jeweils etwa 90 cm lang (mit Schlaufen) ohne Werkzeug unzerstörbar
sämtliche Verbndungsschlaufen wie auf den Bildern zu sehen
Breite 4 Zenitimeter
Gurtstärke etwa 2,4 Millimeter
Halteschlaufen 5 Millimeter stark, unverbiegbar
gedrucktes Foto zur richtigen Zusammensetzung, falls die Teile mal zerlegt werden
In Längsrichtung 7-fach vernäht, um die entsprechende Festigkeit zu erreichen
Ösen rostfreies Edelstahl

Fotoerklärung:

Lieferung erfolgt in Schwarz, auf Anfrage auch in weiß möglich!

Bild 2: Normale und "harmlose" Anwendung. Beim "dran ziehen" wird nichts enger. Einfach, aber ausbruchssicher
Bild 3: Wie im Bild 1 beschrieben, aber auch mit Hilfsmitteln noch schwerer zu öffnen, etwas gemeiner
Bild 4: Doppelte Schlinge um die Gelenke, beim "dran ziehen" wird sie immer enger und ohne Hilfe nicht mehr locker. Blutzufuhr an den Gliedmaßen bitte beachten!
Bild 5: Zusammensetzung verdeutlicht
Rest: Inspirationen und Verdeutlichung 😉
(30 Apr 2020, 16:45 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote: [ -> ]While this is not technically eBay, this is definitely of interest: https://www.etsy.com/listing/734411447/b...mification

I actually had been watching this thing for awhile, but could never justify the money. Then the stimulus checks hit in the US and I suddenly had an extra $1200 to spend on things. I've managed to keep financially stable during this pandemic lockdown in the states, so I applied this extra money to different kinds of stimulus.  😁

Pulled the trigger on it April 16th (literal day after the stimulus money hit), sent in measurements, paid for the express shipping so I didn't have to deal with USPS taking forever and a month, and it showed up on April 24th.

This
thing
is
amazing

It's breathable, strict, durable, and (most importantly) machine washable. Not sure what the exact name of the material is, but I think it's some kind of breathable wetsuit material. Stuff is tough as neoprene, but soft as cotton. I only wish it came in a lighter shade of pink than what's offered...

The maker added some extra tough zippers to the back (with 3 pulls to allow extra access) without my even asking, and I'm glad they did. Self-bondage with this one actually becomes possible because of that extra tough zipper as I've actually not run into the "collar bending over" issue other folks have been running into with sleepsack self-bondage. Been able to get into and out of on my own with string. Managed to sleep it in for at least two nights, and human language cannot convey how comfortable this thing felt.

Additionally, play with the girlfriend involved with no escape strings attached had some rather explosive results. Combination of sack comfort and her being there to make things the right amount of uncomfortable just got a bit too much. Guess how I learned how washable this thing is. 😅

It's a bit pricier than eBay and Ali, but well worth the price in my opinion. Coming from Lithuania, it might actually arrive faster for y'all over in the EU/UK, and you can save on the extra shipping I paid due to my own impatience.  😋

(24 Nov 2020, 17:57 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]mine arrived today!!

I know I said a while back that I wanted to order one but I promptly forgot about it until recently.  I finally did order one of the full hooded ones in black and received it last week.  It's super comfortable.  I'm not sure how much time I've spent in it but I'd guess I spent around an hour at one time.  I would like to be able to zip it up myself but so far, I don't really know how I would do that.  It's fine if I don't figure that out, my wife is happy to zip it up and leave me there.
(08 Jul 2021, 02:47 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Apr 2020, 16:45 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote: [ -> ]While this is not technically eBay, this is definitely of interest: https://www.etsy.com/listing/734411447/b...mification

I actually had been watching this thing for awhile, but could never justify the money. Then the stimulus checks hit in the US and I suddenly had an extra $1200 to spend on things. I've managed to keep financially stable during this pandemic lockdown in the states, so I applied this extra money to different kinds of stimulus.  😁

Pulled the trigger on it April 16th (literal day after the stimulus money hit), sent in measurements, paid for the express shipping so I didn't have to deal with USPS taking forever and a month, and it showed up on April 24th.

This
thing
is
amazing

It's breathable, strict, durable, and (most importantly) machine washable. Not sure what the exact name of the material is, but I think it's some kind of breathable wetsuit material. Stuff is tough as neoprene, but soft as cotton. I only wish it came in a lighter shade of pink than what's offered...

The maker added some extra tough zippers to the back (with 3 pulls to allow extra access) without my even asking, and I'm glad they did. Self-bondage with this one actually becomes possible because of that extra tough zipper as I've actually not run into the "collar bending over" issue other folks have been running into with sleepsack self-bondage. Been able to get into and out of on my own with string. Managed to sleep it in for at least two nights, and human language cannot convey how comfortable this thing felt.

Additionally, play with the girlfriend involved with no escape strings attached had some rather explosive results. Combination of sack comfort and her being there to make things the right amount of uncomfortable just got a bit too much. Guess how I learned how washable this thing is. 😅

It's a bit pricier than eBay and Ali, but well worth the price in my opinion. Coming from Lithuania, it might actually arrive faster for y'all over in the EU/UK, and you can save on the extra shipping I paid due to my own impatience.  😋

(24 Nov 2020, 17:57 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]mine arrived today!!

I know I said a while back that I wanted to order one but I promptly forgot about it until recently.  I finally did order one of the full hooded ones in black and received it last week.  It's super comfortable.  I'm not sure how much time I've spent in it but I'd guess I spent around an hour at one time.  I would like to be able to zip it up myself but so far, I don't really know how I would do that.  It's fine if I don't figure that out, my wife is happy to zip it up and leave me there.

I have done the whole string to something solid and the worm shimmy to zip it up... works pretty easily, then just reverse the process to be free.
Ali is full of inspiration. I like this jewellery-grade Stainless steel lockable collar I aeady have one by KUB, but the Ali version is "padlockless", what, in my opinion, is more aesthetic.

Two versions: glossy and matte.

Height 3.1cm
Inner diameter:
for men: 13.7cm
for women: female inner diameter 11.7cm
(19 Sep 2021, 22:19 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Ali is full of inspiration. I like this jewellery-grade Stainless steel lockable collar I aeady have one by KUB, but the Ali version is "padlockless", what, in my opinion, is more aesthetic.

Two versions: glossy and matte.

Height 3.1cm
Inner diameter:
    for men: 13.7cm
    for women: female inner diameter 11.7cm

verry nice,
looking for a waistband version of this cuff
If you want design ... https://www.axsmar.eu/

Not as cheap as ali but the design is much better .

krin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18