Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(30 Jun 2016, 22:48 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Will that help you? 😁

I will lock myself up... in the bathroom ☺

It's been too long since you last posted a session and I need more inspiration

I know, I'm almost as bad, but there may be something coming soon.... 😉

MJ
(06 Jul 2016, 09:29 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I will lock myself up... in the bathroom [Image: blush.gif]
That's what I do from time to time. With some toys and pieces of clothes 😉
(27 Jun 2016, 16:48 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]I've always wanted to get one of those MJ...
Also currently looking for a belt/corset with side D-rings.
Leartherotics on eBay had one yesterday.. But today it's gone. Would rather it pay £45 for it either. ☹
Its arrived... and tried one
(15 Aug 2016, 13:01 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]
(27 Jun 2016, 16:48 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]I've always wanted to get one of those MJ...
Also currently looking for a belt/corset with side D-rings.
Leartherotics on eBay had one yesterday.. But today it's gone. Would rather it pay £45 for it either. ☹
Its arrived... and tried one

is it as good as it looks?

MJ
It's not bad at all .. But I'd say it comes up quite big.
No way would it fit a slender lady!!
I wear a 17" collard shirt (43/44cm) and I can fully close it and it's just the right amount of snug.
I also have quite a big melon... I generally use a 58/60cm crash helmet on bikes and I needed to do the straps up nearly all the way.

The rear lace came with beads on the end to keep them neat, but no way to get your head in unless you undid the lacing 30% so that you can get enough slack to get it over your head. Then you need to relace the last few holes by feel.
I tried it over a latex hood with a 3" foam ball crammed in my mouth and I can confirm the you won't be spitting it out in a hurry. The chin cup is a little large but once I had it up tight it sat ok.
I think it would benefit from a longer lace/laces but tied like a corset so that you pull from the centre rather than an end, that way you can make it a more tailored fit.

From a turning your head aspect... I couldn't twist more than a few degrees, and not a lot of up or down movement at all. Move your eyes not your head. Very confining.
(28 Jun 2016, 12:26 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Jun 2016, 12:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Look what I've just found on Aliexpress!!!!! Single-glove swimsuit

[Image: post_2_1465300128_3d6b130a83181dd85eeca9..._thumb.jpg]   [Image: post_2_1465300128_79db1c016f49b105d8725a..._thumb.jpg]   [Image: post_2_1465300128_91e1289a58f8d07bfe0859..._thumb.jpg]   [Image: post_2_1465300128_bf5a77b179fd2393de4261..._thumb.png]   

The suit has just arrived! I like the material - stretchy, rubbery vinyl. I think about buying swimsuit/catsuits made from such fabric. The construction is good, but requires more tweaking. It's got snap crotch (why?)  The single-glove (I can easily get in and out of it) can be made a bit longer and the top part with the zip - a bit shorter. The glove will work better for people with narrow shoulders. Since the material is stretchy it's difficult to pull the glove up completely, there is no support for it. Also, the inner rim of the glove cam be sewn to the upper rim of the suit. Or the swimsuit can have closed back.

OTOH, I might be able to get in with bound wrists, what would be very interesting 😋

In other words, I like the suit, but the design must be improved by the manufacturer.

Found the suit cheaper: http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/yRJeYR7qn and http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/Aie2rrrNZ

Now I'm thinking about buying one size smaller...
I wonder if these disposable nylon hand/legcuffs can be useful for self-bondage:

[attachment=20973][attachment=20974][attachment=20975]
(06 Dec 2016, 22:02 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if these disposable nylon hand/legcuffs can be useful for self-bondage:
I would not use them do directly bind the wrists together, but they might be useful. for example, they could be used on laces, perhaps they are stronger than the usual hood string stoppers.
Not eBay, but worthy of sharing here.

One of my 'must have' items for a good self bondage session is a gag, so I am always looking for new/different ideas and types of gag to use. recently I've been very tempted by latex hoods with gags built in and searching for ideas on the internet led me to this...

[attachment=21733] - Multi Function Mask MFM 5 from Studio Gum

Very interesting, with many combinations to try out, but also way too expensive (as many Studio Gum products can be) ☹

Oh well, I can dream... the search goes on.

MJ
I have an inflatable studio gum hood.
http://www.studiogum.com/heavy_rubber/La...a::58.html

Got lucky on an 'old stock' auction on eBay
Very good quality... but I certainly didn't pay over €200 for it!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18