Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Inspiration (latex photos and videos)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
urgh I want latex so bad but its so expensive and also hard to size for a 6 foot 1, 150kg guy.
I can't say I feel inspired but I suppose someone might be and I can't think of anywhere else to put it. Not my cup of tea though.

[attachment=61409]

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYr-xQcGgjE
]DAPHNE AND VELMA: THRILLER KILLER (youtube.com)[/url]
Me in latex pantyhose and 2. layer black 20den pantyhose

[attachment=61576]
(19 Jan 2024, 23:59 )PHcyclist Wrote: [ -> ]Me in latex pantyhose
Nice to have you back! πŸ˜‰ MOAR!!!
(02 Jan 2024, 09:38 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I can't say I feel inspired but I suppose someone might be and I can't think of anywhere else to put it. Not my cup of tea though.
. . .

that is truly horrendous!!! Flag_of_truce
Some that inspire me, even though I'm not a regular latex lover:

[attachment=61786] - every time, just dreamy for some reasonΒ  πŸ’“

[attachment=61785] - floating in splendid isolation, I can't help wondering how this might feel

Enjoy

MJ
I will cross-post this into the 'suspension' thread, but it really should be here too:

[attachment=61848]Β 

I find it incredibly inspiring and I'm not even massively into latex!  😁

Enjoy

MJ
(07 Mar 2024, 14:57 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I find it incredibly inspiring and I'm not even massively into latex!  😁

Enjoy

MJ

Oh really? I bet with the proper "inspiration" that could change MJ 😊
(07 Mar 2024, 14:57 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I will cross-post this into the 'suspension' thread, but it really should be here too:
[attachment=61848]
I find it incredibly inspiring and I'm not even massively into latex! 😁
Enjoy
MJ

Yes, this is something I would love to try. To become a latexed ballet heels wearing rubberdoll.