Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Inspiration (latex photos and videos)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(16 Mar 2018, 22:40 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:...the only good nun is a latex clad bound and gagged nun!
You might have things base about apex there?

No... I think I'm right 😁
Inspiration comes in many forms:

[attachment=28913] - some make you smile and think 'its wonderful, but why that colour and pattern?'

[attachment=28912] - (animated) others just make you go 'yum!'

Enjoy

MJ
(06 Apr 2018, 13:12 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]some make you smile and think 'its wonderful, but why that colour and pattern?'
Because it's a pyjama for little girls 😋
(06 Apr 2018, 13:12 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Inspiration comes in many forms:

- some make you smile and think 'its wonderful, but why that colour and pattern?'

Very much photoshopped, if you look closer how the patterns lineup perfectly from sleeve to chest and so forth...
(08 Apr 2018, 21:46 )FagMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Apr 2018, 13:12 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Inspiration comes in many forms:
- some make you smile and think 'its wonderful, but why that colour and pattern?'
Very much photoshopped, if you look closer how the patterns lineup perfectly from sleeve to chest and so forth...

Ohhh.... now that I look very closely you are right - there is something 'odd' about the pattern and how it isn't stretched.

Good spot!

MJ
More random latex images that caught my eye this week:

[attachment=29028][attachment=29029] - Life imitates art? More scary latex Nuns to inspire @Culmor
[attachment=29030] - my kind of office wear
[attachment=29031]- interesting arrangement

Enjoy

MJ
(13 Apr 2018, 11:10 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]More random latex images that caught my eye this week:

- Life imitates art? More scary latex Nuns to inspire @Culmor
- my kind of office wear
- interesting arrangement

Enjoy

MJ

Love that "office wear" .... a lot
Quote:... More scary latex Nuns to inspire @culmor

Did I ever post these shots? Unfortunately you can't search for 'Nun' here as it's too short a word.

[attachment=29062]
There's a rubber encasement scene in the new trailer for "The Girl in the Spider's Web":

youtube.com/watch?v=ehhTzlKOpwA

The scene is at 2m20s.