Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Inspiration (latex photos and videos)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Latex pony (the photo is huge)

[attachment=9330]
I was inspired by Harley Quinn's costume here [attachment=9543] her hair here [attachment=9544] and her shoes here [attachment=9545] and the result was[attachment=9546]
(04 Jan 2014, 11:09 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I was inspired by Harley Quinn's costume here her hair here and her shoes here and the result was

wow very impressive ! What about a pic in which u wear that....

krinlyc
OK, the inspiration and the look 😉 This is just the first test run, I need to get my waist down yet.

[attachment=9560][attachment=9561][attachment=9562][attachment=9563]
(08 Jan 2014, 00:13 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]OK, the inspiration and the look 😉 This is just the first test run, I need to get my waist down yet.

WOW . Absolut cool 😁

Very well done

krinlyc
Well Culmor I hope you're happy now... being responsible for me breaking of my New Year resolution not be turned on by any images of men in Lycra or latex! 😇

Damn it man, you look good as it is - any sliming is going to ruin me completely 😁

Great shots

MJ

Ps. do we now need a separate 'cosplay' section?
(08 Jan 2014, 18:33 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Ps. do we now need a separate 'cosplay' section?
Yes, I think lots of posts from "men in pantyhose" and "men in swimsuits" can be moved to that thread.
A teaser for another Bruce Timm costume I like 😉

[attachment=9708][attachment=9709]

One day I'd love to photochop something like these

[attachment=9710][attachment=9711][attachment=9712][attachment=9713]

Incidentally, the costume's also available as an option in 'Batman: Arkham City'.

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/DD7rtAaWMGY
[/video]
Once again Culmor has perverted me 😁

Am eagerly anticipating his latest latex cosplay images.

Great stuff

MJ

Thinks to self: I wish Ra would post his long awaited images too 😇