Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Inspiration (latex photos and videos)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I kinda stopped watching films years ago. "Playing along", "pretending it's true", "ignoring the movie crew around", etc do not work anymore. It's more "I don't buy/believe this", "another nonsense", "I would stay away from this situation", "it's not funny, but cringy", "they are simply trying to squeeze emotions out of me", "I see where it's going", "no, it does not work like this" ... Just pure frustration from every second... Real life, real people and real events become more interesting. Even if they are just letters on the screen.
????? Huh ???

It’s a funny movie. All it is is satire of the Star Wars, Star Trek and a bunch of stupid stuff.

But I do agree with you about movies/Films.
That’s why I do cartoons. Like Wreck it Ralph, has all the arcade machines I grew up with and operate. It’s just fun.
(18 Dec 2020, 22:02 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]All it is is satire of the Star Wars, Star Trek and a bunch of stupid stuff.
That's why exactly 😁
Like I don’t play those internet games. Call of Duty? Please.....
If I did anything like that in real life, it would be a real war.

But we are getting off track here. Like I said about the that black latex outfit, that I do like, it does look like Dot Matrix evil twin or Darth Vader’s younger sister. Eather way, cool outfit.
(18 Dec 2020, 16:52 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]You need to get out more.
Sorry for the offtop (I will move these posts to another thread 😊 )

Under "going out" I understand walking in a forest or hiking in mountains. "Cinemas" are more "going in" and I can watch videos at home without the corresponding ado and social non-sense 😁
Another great dress!

[attachment=45094]

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/rotterdamsebeer/stat...8164731905
/photo/1
Another fantastic latex mini-dress with a pretty girl tightly inserted inside 😋

[attachment=45736][attachment=45738][attachment=45737]
Love your turns of phrase Ra! I have definitely owned a few pieces where I've thought "oh this interesting, how do I insert myself into it."
Very inspiring promo video! Do wear latex! 😋

[attachment=46217]

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/LatexFashionTV/statu...7241255938