Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Inspiration (latex photos and videos)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03 Nov 2015, 06:24 )madboyevil Wrote: [ -> ]I'm obsessed with latex "uniforms" or the type of clothes you can take to your work
Oh yes, me too! I was thinking about a separate thread (something like "Latex as everyday clothes"), but it might become too difficult to decide which thread to choose. And I open to any suggestions.
(03 Nov 2015, 10:08 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Nov 2015, 06:24 )madboyevil Wrote: [ -> ]I'm obsessed with latex "uniforms" or the type of clothes you can take to your work
Oh yes, me too! I was thinking about a separate thread (something like "Latex as everyday clothes"), but it might become too difficult to decide which thread to choose. And I open to any suggestions.

On the subject of latex as everyday clothes, this is by far my favorite website, Project L. And to notice that the latest part (42) was shot only 400-500m from my house!!
(04 Nov 2015, 22:42 )FagMan Wrote: [ -> ]this is by far my favorite website, Project L
Yes, one of my favourites too. And perfectly matches the subject - latex inspiration.

Quote:The project aims to differ from being anyhow erotic
Oh, yeah... "Whey eye, man...."

(04 Nov 2015, 22:42 )FagMan Wrote: [ -> ]And to notice that the latest part (42) was shot only 400-500m from my house!!
So it's Espoo 😉 Last time this place is very often mentioned "around me".
Quote:I am attempting to introduce latex to the “regular” people as an option for regular clothing and remove its reputation as erotic-only clothing.

Noooooo! Keep it for pervs!

Not that mainstream latex is  ever likely to happen, it's been 'on the cards' since Vivienne Westwood and Punk in the Seventies but has never materialized.
To keep all links in one place.

Unfortunately this site ceased to exist, but at least something was captured by the way-back machine. Latex selfies:

https://web.archive.org/web/201406251815...umblr.com/
I love the transition from an ordinary girl to a latex lingerie (the only problem is that the bra is not made of latex)
[attachment=17072]

Another latex outfit that look very good to use at work
[attachment=17073]

I liked this image in particular because it looks like the girl is actually enjoying and having a good time with that catsuit and some coffe (or hot beverage) 
[attachment=17074]

Casual outfit looks nice
[attachment=17075]
Workout with latex, I think the boots are unnecessary (not that I don't like them)
[attachment=17209]

[attachment=17210]

The only thing I liked about this photo is the catsuit on a car (I don't know if he actually drive or just entered the car to take that photo)
[attachment=17211]
Interesting event. Is it a latex fashion-show?

[attachment=17227]
(14 Dec 2015, 19:54 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting event. Is it a latex fashion-show?

http://www.german-fetish-ball.com/

😁