Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Sexy Boots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Trying a brand-new post...
These are really nice! šŸ˜
As Ra seems to have been delving through the archives here are some ancient pics of me contributing to the forum. I've probably posted them before but if so I can't immediately find them.

The silverĀ boot-suit again:

[attachment=30991]

I have no idea why I thought this wig was a good look...still, it's a thing of its time. I love the boots though,'Emma Jones' from 'Office', odd what canĀ turn upĀ in aĀ mid-market High Street chain-store šŸ˜Š

[attachment=30992]
I bought my first pair of women's boots in Birmingham duringĀ the early eighties when I was a student. Black leather 4" stilettoes with a fold-up flap that went over-the-knee, the sort of bootsĀ that were doing the rounds again last winter šŸ˜ŠĀ  Sadly IĀ purged shortly after.

Years laterĀ (but stillĀ in the days before cosplay existed) I saw a re-run of the sixties 'Batman'Ā and knew I hadĀ Ā to haveĀ a Catwoman costume. Pre-internet I spent hours wandering around shoe shops looking fot the perfect boot. When I finally found something as close as possible to what I wanted it turned out that the shop didn't have my size in stockĀ  so they had to have their other branch in townĀ bring some over.Ā 
These are they.

[attachment=30994]
(25 Aug 2018, 10:22 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea why I thought this wig was a good look

Well I like it!
Reminded by Ra liking my old 'Pefect boots' post.
If you know what you want and do nothing to bringĀ itĀ about then you are aeady dead.

[attachment=30995]
(25 Aug 2018, 11:13 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]
(25 Aug 2018, 10:22 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea why I thought this wig was a good look

Well I like it!

I love red-heads (and retro-styled bobs) butĀ I think my 'Velma' wig works a lot better than the previous one. Probably needs a new topic startingĀ though.

[attachment=30996]
(25 Aug 2018, 10:22 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea why I thought this wig was a good look.
Aha, thanks for reminding me to create a thread dedicated to wigs.
That short red one though, I do have to wonder what I was thinking of back thenĀ šŸ˜Š

[attachment=30997]

I think I can post this here as IĀ do have sexy boots on (imho).
(25 Aug 2018, 12:43 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]That short red one though
Very theatrical make-up. I would say dramatic. Mmm... another dedicated thread?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18