Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Sexy Boots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(14 Dec 2013, 20:04 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Yes, I understand her perfectly, "but"...

'But' , the most important word in fetish.

Surely you mean 'Butt' 😁

MJ
Normally yes, but not this time 😊
The cost is tremendous...
Yes, yes, apparently I need to earn more, so it's my fault 😁
(15 Dec 2013, 00:29 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, yes, apparently I need to earn more, so it's my fault 😁

At the risk of sounding rude I generally have about 1.5K euros left over every month after expenses and I still
can't bring myself to buy a pair of boots only a supermodel could fit into...
What about this: Non-supermodels may destroy the look of these boots, thus destroying the image of the company ?
I think many people who can afford this boots easily don't look like supermodels. And quite often I don't think of supermodels being attractive, either, so...
I'm sure the company knows about this and as the many most companies in the world only wants to sell its products.
This animation might arouse some interest 😉

[attachment=13615]

Enjoy

MJ
(12 Dec 2014, 15:22 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]This animation might arouse some interest
Definitely!
I love boots. Female boots mostly.
Now the question. Does anyone know where someone can find female boots for us guys?
(13 Dec 2014, 15:55 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know where someone can find female boots for us guys?
What is the problem? The size? For example, Pleaser offers big sizes (my daughter and I have Pleaser Domina shoes with 5" heels).

eBay: Pleaser (shoes,boots)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18