Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Sexy Boots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I always love dramatic make-upĀ šŸ˜Š

I don't think the way the front panel of theĀ dress nearly rolls up into tube isĀ a good look though, it almost appears that I'm hidingĀ the longest 'Master John Goodfellow' in history.Ā 

[attachment=31031]

Though it has proved very popular on my flickr šŸ˜Š
I could have sworn we had a thread for lockable boots, but can't find it so here goes:

[attachment=39228] - lockable ballet boots anyone?

Just for the sake of providing a balanced view here is a much simpler way to achieve lockable shoes

[attachment=39229]

ā€¦.I wonder which appeals the most?

MJ

The inspector

Lockable ballet boots really get my mind into overdrive. Must get myself a pair of that style ā€œminus the heelā€
Her is a pair i still love and adore since i got them..

Out of the 45 pair i own,Ā  oneĀ off my all time favorites

[attachment=39246]
Lockable and biker, hehe
@phoenixfire - there is something wrong with all your photos you uploaded today. Most likely the orientation flag and dimensions are off. Can you manually rotate them and reupload, please? You might also want to make them smaller a bit. Click on the photos to see what I'm talking about.
(15 Apr 2020, 16:23 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]@phoenixfire - there is something wrong with all your photos you uploaded today. Most likely the orientation flag and dimensions are off. Can you manually rotate them and reupload, please?Ā  You might also want to make them smaller a bit. Click on the photos to see what I'm talking about.
The thing is, in my file folders they all show up fine and is why it's confusing me. As for the size, what dimensions would you recommend since it's not often I have to worry about resizing images. Thanks.
(15 Apr 2020, 16:33 )phoenixfire Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is, in my file folders they all show up fine and is why it's confusing me. As for the size, what dimensions would you recommend since it's not often I have to worry about resizing images. Thanks.
Have a look at your post - I've downloaded, rescaled to 1200px (height), removed the weird comment field (lots of letters, digits and hex numbers - a virus??? šŸ˜ ), removed EXIF and reuploaded. The result is 300kB versus 1MB, less, than a second download and render versus 3-4 seconds.
(15 Apr 2020, 16:41 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(15 Apr 2020, 16:33 )phoenixfire Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is, in my file folders they all show up fine and is why it's confusing me. As for the size, what dimensions would you recommend since it's not often I have to worry about resizing images. Thanks.
Have a look at your post - I've downloaded, rescaled to 1200px (height), removed the weird comment field (lots of letters, digits and hex numbers - a virus??? šŸ˜ ), removed EXIF and reuploaded. The result is 300kB versus 1MB, less, than a second download and render versus 3-4 seconds.
Fixed in this posting. I think it's the EXIF that messes it up, at least in the forum because I never had that issue on other sites. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18