Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber fashion
Latex Stockings Sexy Fashion Faux Leather Black Over Knee Stockings Latex Rubber Long Socks Night Club Sexy Stockings
$86.84-20%

high waist faux leather
Sexy Pant Steampunk Women Faux Leather Cosplay Pants Carnival Party Skinny Button Leggings Trousers Female Clothing
$25.52-48%

rubber cosplay
Cosplay Costume Spider Man costume Remy Tony Hero returns with rubber stereoscopic eyes that don't hurt the eyes
$32.67-34%

urethral plug
FXINBA 1/4Pcs Silicone Urethral Catheter Dilator Stimulation Sex Toys for Men Gay Sounding Penis Plug Insert Urethra Catheter
$2.88

bondage suit
Fake Bondage Catsuit Sex Bodystockings Sexy Lingerie Mesh Transparent Bodysuit Erotic Underwear Sexi Women Crotchless Jumpsuit
$6.59-45%

prostate stimulation
Telescopic Anal Vibrator Prostate Massager Vibrator Men's Rings Butt Plug Delay Ejaculation Ring Toy Stimulator Rings for Men
$20.85

wetlook
Womens Latex Patent Leather Lingerie Underwear Wetlook Zipper Crotch T-back G-string Thongs Glossy Low Waist Open Butt Briefs
$5.97-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sexy Boots
Trying a brand-new post...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 994F5592-B3FF-46FB-85C0-0CBBF07574AC.jpeg   
These are really nice! 😁
As Ra seems to have been delving through the archives here are some ancient pics of me contributing to the forum. I've probably posted them before but if so I can't immediately find them.

The silver boot-suit again:

grey.jpg   

I have no idea why I thought this wig was a good look...still, it's a thing of its time. I love the boots though,'Emma Jones' from 'Office', odd what can turn up in a mid-market High Street chain-store 😊

Office.jpg   
I bought my first pair of women's boots in Birmingham during the early eighties when I was a student. Black leather 4" stilettoes with a fold-up flap that went over-the-knee, the sort of boots that were doing the rounds again last winter 😊  Sadly I purged shortly after.

Years later (but still in the days before cosplay existed) I saw a re-run of the sixties 'Batman' and knew I had  to have a Catwoman costume. Pre-internet I spent hours wandering around shoe shops looking fot the perfect boot. When I finally found something as close as possible to what I wanted it turned out that the shop didn't have my size in stock  so they had to have their other branch in town bring some over. 
These are they.

cw1.jpg   
(25 Aug 2018, 10:22 )culmor Wrote: I have no idea why I thought this wig was a good look

Well I like it!
Reminded by Ra liking my old 'Pefect boots' post.
If you know what you want and do nothing to bring it about then you are aeady dead.

perfectboot.jpg   
(25 Aug 2018, 11:13 )madjack Wrote:
(25 Aug 2018, 10:22 )culmor Wrote: I have no idea why I thought this wig was a good look

Well I like it!

I love red-heads (and retro-styled bobs) but I think my 'Velma' wig works a lot better than the previous one. Probably needs a new topic starting though.

red.jpg   
(25 Aug 2018, 10:22 )culmor Wrote: I have no idea why I thought this wig was a good look.
Aha, thanks for reminding me to create a thread dedicated to wigs.
That short red one though, I do have to wonder what I was thinking of back then 😊

pewter1.JPG   

I think I can post this here as I do have sexy boots on (imho).
(25 Aug 2018, 12:43 )culmor Wrote: That short red one though
Very theatrical make-up. I would say dramatic. Mmm... another dedicated thread?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ballet boots The inspector 15 6,873 07 Feb 2023, 05:28
Last Post: pixie
The long fall boots from portal 2 Lancer 1 689 01 Dec 2022, 23:43
Last Post: Culmor
Ballet boots spandextc 30 28,095 26 May 2017, 12:42
Last Post: Like Ra
Acquo boots devo 1 4,119 26 Mar 2017, 20:09
Last Post: Culmor
Super Sexy Girls In Boots bumblee 9 13,145 11 Apr 2013, 13:35
Last Post: bumblee