Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01 Jun 2022, 01:04 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure that picture is taken in Lidl ๐Ÿ˜‰
My first thought ๐Ÿ˜†
(01 Jun 2022, 01:42 )Likeย Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Jun 2022, 01:04 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure that picture is taken in Lidl ๐Ÿ˜‰
My first thought ๐Ÿ˜†

Extreme zoom on the basket confirms a Lidl brandย  ๐Ÿ˜ย 

I love you guys - in most other forumsย the focus would be on the ladies legs, with crude remarks about what the poster would do to her.ย 

But not here!ย We're all looking at the other details and wondering what store she shops in!ย 

Lol Lol Lol

MJ

Sofia_B

Yeah, it's funny. At the same moment when I took a look at the girl, my mind wondered "that looks like some all-european supermarket." ๐Ÿ˜
(01 Jun 2022, 08:07 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Jun 2022, 01:42 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
My first thought ๐Ÿ˜†
Extreme zoom on the basket confirms a Lidl brand ๐Ÿ˜
I love you guys - in most other forums the focus would be on the ladies legs, with crude remarks about what the poster would do to her.
But not here! We're all looking at the other details and wondering what store she shops in!
Lol Lol Lol
MJ

That just confirms our focus on details ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

BTW, that legs looks like they are male
(01 Jun 2022, 11:31 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, that legs looks like they are male
That was my second thought! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sofia_B

Perhaps our photographer spotted a slender t-girl?
She looked like a real girl, even her voice was girlish. But you never know. Would be totally passable as a girl.

Sofia_B

Some girls do have lean and muscular calves, especially if they exercise.

Sofia_B

Thank you again, internet.
Girl in video is not wearing pantyhose โ˜น๏ธ