Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long hair, black fishnet pantyhose and open-toe shoes:

[attachment=17228][attachment=17229][attachment=17230]

I like when pantyhose are worn with sandals or high-heels with open toes.
Black, sheer and shiny pantyhose today:

[attachment=17350][attachment=17351][attachment=17352][attachment=17353]
Is it my imagination or are shiny opaque tights making a comeback after several years of matte ones being popular? Several of my colleagues have taken to wearing glossy opaques recently and one' lady of a certain age' sometimes wears shiny dark brown seamed RHT sheers with a pencil skirt and heels (do we have a tongue hanging out icon?)

I still miss my co-worker W-P P who used to wear opaque semi-shiny tights as leggings with lace-up knee boots and a bum-skimming top. I spotted their thicker 'brief' one day and later when getting into her car she changed her boots to shoes confirming what I'd suspected.

Sadly I've no full-length pics of W-P in her tights but I'm sure you can use your imagination 😊 She's (fairly obviously) on the far right in the first pic.

[attachment=17360][attachment=17361]
Been to Amsterdam today, noticed some girls in pantyhose, but not many despite the sunny unusually warm weather - it's still too cold.

[attachment=17364][attachment=17365][attachment=17366][attachment=17367]
(24 Dec 2015, 15:07 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]who used to wear opaque semi-shiny tights as leggings
What do you mean, BTW? "Opaque semi-shiny as leggings", "she wear tights as leggings", "her tight look like leggings", or something different?
She used to wear nearly opaque tights as leggings under a short top , her tights had feet and a slightly denser 'boxer' top.
Ah, I see. I like this girl more and more ;P
Just found this great website: 

http://www.mypantyhosegirl.com/

It is certainly worth taking a look around as there are many great posts.