Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reuploaded, should look better now πŸ˜‰
Yet another fashion blogger, who forgot to wear sheer-to-waist pantyhose under shorts:

[attachment=19847][attachment=19848][attachment=19849][attachment=19850]

But I love the mini shorts + tights look anyway πŸ˜‹
Actually, it's intentionally. 2 years ago you can se a lot of young girls wearing coloured , but mostly black 20 den pantyhose under shorts. It was "Cool" to have very visible panty part of a phose. STW was almost forbiden. Today, it's not so often.
(17 Aug 2016, 21:45 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]It was "Cool" to have very visible panty part of a phose. STW was almost forbiden.
You think? I read somewhere, that some girls considered it as a sexy provocation. But in my opinion, they just do not care and buy the cheapest stuff they find in the hosiery departments...
(17 Aug 2016, 21:51 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Aug 2016, 21:45 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]It was "Cool" to have very visible panty part of a phose. STW was almost forbiden.
You think? I read somewhere, that some girls considered it as a sexy provocation. But in my opinion, they just do not care and buy the cheapest stuff they find in the hosiery departments...

I'm sure. My office was near High school. During spring 2014 visible panty was " a must" for a high school girls
[attachment=19858]

😁

MJ
[attachment=20082][attachment=20083][attachment=20084]

Looks like it's your legs πŸ˜‰

[attachment=20085]