Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is how public moral has changed. A century ago "black stockings" was considered an attribute of one specific profession. Nowadays you have to search really hard to find a girl in non-black pantyhose.

[attachment=41038][attachment=41036][attachment=41037][attachment=41039]
I love to wear pantyhose and stockings. Sadly where I live is too much hot to wear them all the time. Anyway I try to wear them every possible ocassion. Here you have a little contribution for the collections

https://closetgirlblog.blogspot.com/2019...kings.html

I would never ever go to a party dressed like her but I love her figure and style.
Suntan or skin-coloured pantyhose are becoming as rare as green or red ones 😁

[attachment=41190][attachment=41191][attachment=41192][attachment=41193]
Black pantyhose, blacker pantyhose, MOAR black pantyhose, can you find black pantyhose?

[attachment=41269][attachment=41270][attachment=41268][attachment=41271]
Beautiful long-legged Asian girls in pantyhose

[attachment=41291][attachment=41290][attachment=41289][attachment=41288]
(22 May 2020, 01:59 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Suntan or skin-coloured pantyhose are becoming as rare as green or red ones 😁

The second image - oh my! Yes please!!

Why don't women wear suntan/tan tights these days? There must be some sort of fashion thing???

MJ
(27 May 2020, 10:15 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't women wear suntan/tan tights these days? There must be some sort of fashion thing???
Have you seen any blogs of the so called fashionistas/influencers? Tights are no-no (unless required by the dress code), if you have to, skin-coloured one are no-no (unless required by the dress code), because what's the point? Are you going to say that your legs are bare? Shiny tights are no-no, because they make your legs look like sausages. etc....
(27 May 2020, 10:56 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(27 May 2020, 10:15 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't women wear suntan/tan tights these days? There must be some sort of fashion thing???
Have you seen any blogs of the so called fashionistas/influencers? Tights are no-no (unless required by the dress code), if you have to, skin-coloured one are no-no (unless required by the dress code), because what's the point? Are you going to say that your legs are bare? Shiny tights are no-no, because they make your legs look like sausages. etc....

I can, with hand on heart, honestly say I don't read any of those sorts of blogs!  😁

... I still think digital watches are cool  Blush

MJ
(27 May 2020, 13:24 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I can, with hand on heart, honestly say I don't read any of those sorts of blogs! 
And you are right. Stay away from them. I accidentally stumbled upon them while looking for photos, and I should not have read anything around the pics...

(27 May 2020, 13:24 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]... I still think digital watches are cool
You mean smartphones? 😁