Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been visiting Paris since the the 14th and I see it is an absolute pantyhose paradise! I'm sure the time of year has something to do with it. I'm walking around in a t-shirt and shorts but everyone here is all bundled up. Every woman I've seen is wearing hosier - it's just amazing and breathtaking. I wish the same was expected of Amerikan women 😊 I'm really loving the view!
(18 Mar 2015, 21:35 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm walking around in a t-shirt and shorts
Is it that warm? It's quite cold in NL.
(18 Mar 2015, 21:35 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: [ -> ]Every woman I've seen is wearing hosier - it's just amazing and breathtaking. I wish the same was expected of Amerikan women
Go to Eastern Europe next time 😁
It's cold in Paris but I'm just used to the cold and I sweat easily so I prefer cold always. As for eastern europe...hmm...I dunno about that. Documentingreality.com provides several examples of why travelers may want to stay out of E. Europe 😟 I was thinking of perhaps snapping some pics in Paris but I probably would have gotten caught! Anyway, it was fun, and I look forward to going back.
It's still cold outside, but the sun is shining, and I expect a warmer weather, what means pantyhose!

[attachment=14690][attachment=14691][attachment=14692][attachment=14693]
Today is an ideal pantyhose day: +20, windy and humid.

[attachment=14919][attachment=14920][attachment=14921][attachment=14922]
(05 May 2015, 11:18 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Today is an ideal pantyhose day: +20, windy and humid.
Well in your country is the perfect weather to use pantyhose, so bad in my country in the place I live is very hot
Aaaand it's warm again, and again girls got in shorts and black pantyhose. What a view...

[attachment=15153][attachment=15154][attachment=15155][attachment=15156]
It was very warm the last several days. Girls were wearing mostly black (as always) pantyhose with pretty much everything.

[attachment=15398][attachment=15399][attachment=15400][attachment=15401]

My daughter had shorts with very thin shiny tan coloured pantyhose on, I got jealous and also slipped in similar pantyhose and capri jeans. So it was my first day in pantyhose in public this year 😉
(22 May 2015, 19:01 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Aaaand it's warm again, and again girls got in shorts and black pantyhose. What a view...

The Louvre !