Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Guisi-selfbondage - How does this guy do it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I am beginning to think this girl retired. After that nasty fall she had, I am sure she doesn't want to do this anymore. So tragic.
Hello all.
Just finding a "guisi" like.
Kiss and stay safe.
(18 Apr 2021, 21:11 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: [ -> ]I feel she/he is still active, most likely everyday responsibilities keep her/him from posting as regularly as before.
Google translate says:

Guisi Wrote:Recently, the practice has increased the difficulty of self-binding, so the video is not recorded as frequently
I can only imagine neighbours thoughts....

Like.... he he, she probably deserves it... 😉
... and you need to remember to keep the knife or keys on the floor, not on the bed ...
(13 May 2021, 19:10 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine letting a friend hide the key inside the house (reachable while tied of course) and you had to find it gagged and blindfolded. As a last resort, your friend must set an alarm to come back to your house so he/she can rescue you if you hadn't found it yet.

Wow, I should give it a thought with my gf hiding the key...   💓 💓 💓
Ow, I've aeady bin myself that way and it's not escapable if you don't have a way to pull back the loop...

I guess either there is something I don't get, or someone is there for the release...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21