Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Guisi-selfbondage - How does this guy do it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Nice one from GUISI.

PVC is a difficult material to wear - pretty restrictive, especially when it's skin tight (I guess that's why we like it!). And adding GUISI's signature bonds over the top, wow!

I liked the sequinned boots as well. All in all a great outfit. Shame he didn't include a suspension as well, but I appreciate this new video.
From Apr 03. Even if the quality of the shot is not top-notch, he still looks beautiful and sooo girly!

[attachment=53792]
(04 Apr 2022, 23:22 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]he still looks beautiful

....but why fishnets? Unknown

Why? Unknown 

WHY????

Girl_cry Girl_cry

MJ

😁
What’s wrong with fishnets?
I think fishnets are a great way to capture attention.... like fish, we do stare at legs with nets.
(06 Apr 2022, 22:07 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]...but why fishnets?
I bet he's got something underneath 😋
Is Guisi up to something? Posted today:

[attachment=55121][attachment=55122][attachment=55123]
Full video here.

As the title implies, they lost some weight, that's a nice waist to hip ratio (with a little help from the corset, I presume.)

[attachment=55423]

Oh my.
(30 Jul 2022, 18:25 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]Full video here.

Here's an excerpt:

[attachment=55430]
As always, superb stuff!

They frequently include falling over as a scenario, for instance here they fall onto a hard marble (?) floor from a kneeling position, narrowly avoiding a coffee-table and a waste paper bin. Then struggle on the floor.

I get the urge to do that, it increases the sensations of helplessness, more 'in peril'. But I rarely do the falls any more, ok on a mattress or bed, but not a hard surface - even though I don't have any marble floors.

They say they've put on weight? It doesn't show!

I still wonder if anyone sees the bondage from the other flats in the area? Daylight bound on the balcony in London would bring the Cops round I'll bet!

Thank you for the link.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21