Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage corset
Women Gothic Body Crop Tops Fetish Sexy Lingerie Harness lingerie 90's Cage Bralette Bondage Harness Body Harness Belt
$42.70-40%

ladyboy
Crossdressing Silicone Fake Breasts No Oil Realistic Fake Boobs Tits Enhancer Men To Women For Shemale Sissy Ladyboy
$315.81

faak
Newest Male Masturbator Cup Soft Pussy Sex Toys Transparent Vagina Adult Endurance Exercise Reusable Vacuum Pocket Cup for Men
$11.53

transparent swimsuit
2024 Sexy Transparent Mesh Swimwear Women Plu Size Swimsuit Female Two Pieces Bathing Suit Skirt Beachwear Swimming Suit Bathers
$17.70

lip plump
Private Label Clear Lipgloss Full Color Makeup Plumping Lip Oil Moisturizing Waterproof Lasting Lip Gloss Cosmetics Custom Bulk
$30.24-29%

bondage leotard
Super Cool Sexy Men Black Patent Leather Jumpsuit Vinyl Latex Bondage Catsuit Double Zip Wetlook Leotard Bodysuit Size S - XXXL
$31.08

mirabelle
1 Set Disney Encanto Balloon Birthday Party Supplies Cake Topper Mirabelle House Party Theme Decorations Boy Girl Kids Favors
$109.29-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Guisi-selfbondage - How does this guy do it?
I am beginning to think this girl retired. After that nasty fall she had, I am sure she doesn't want to do this anymore. So tragic.
Hello all.
Just finding a "guisi" like.
Kiss and stay safe.
Always remember to stay safe !!!
(18 Apr 2021, 21:11 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: I feel she/he is still active, most likely everyday responsibilities keep her/him from posting as regularly as before.
Google translate says:

Guisi Wrote:Recently, the practice has increased the difficulty of self-binding, so the video is not recorded as frequently
Just posted by Guisi!

自缚小诡(GSelfbondage) - crossdresser selfbondage on balcony~-1391394176013459458.mp4 (Size: 4.66 MB )

Source: https://twitter.com/GSelfbondage/status/...6013459458
I can only imagine neighbours thoughts....

Like.... he he, she probably deserves it... 😉

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

... and you need to remember to keep the knife or keys on the floor, not on the bed ...
(13 May 2021, 19:10 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Imagine letting a friend hide the key inside the house (reachable while tied of course) and you had to find it gagged and blindfolded. As a last resort, your friend must set an alarm to come back to your house so he/she can rescue you if you hadn't found it yet.

Wow, I should give it a thought with my gf hiding the key...   💓 💓 💓
New video

http://asian-bondage.com/2021/05/17/happ...more-32045
Posted 8h ago.

guisi_selfbondage_suspension-02.mp4 (Size: 2.54 MB )

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/GSelfbondage/status/...5612505090
Ow, I've aeady bin myself that way and it's not escapable if you don't have a way to pull back the loop...

I guess either there is something I don't get, or someone is there for the release...