Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Guisi-selfbondage - How does this guy do it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
i really want to download a bunch of these vids but i hate that hotlink site used as you can only download one every 24 hours. Anyone know if its safe to pay premium?
(23 Dec 2023, 08:45 )potato Wrote: [ -> ]i really want to download a bunch of these vids but i hate that hotlink site used as you can only download one every 24 hours. Anyone know if its safe to pay premium?

So far, I hadn't had any issues with it. I always try to pay through 3rd-party payment providers (e.g. PayPal) that don't share my payment details (e.g. card numbers). But sometimes it can be tricky to find resellers for premium keys that allow for that, since some of them get taken down for some time and others pop up and a few weeks later it might be the other way around again.
I'm not sure if it would be okay if I shared information about such resellers in here, but I can certainly let you know through a PM. 

A few remarks about hotlink itself though:
  • Even if you have a premium account, you're still limited to 65GB per 2 days (which can be a lot or little; depends on the specific videos you download)
  • The download speed can fluctuate quite a bit. Sometimes it takes me a few seconds to download a single file and sometimes it takes me an hour for a similarily sized file.
  • Very rarely download links just don't work (out of everything I downloaded I only had this happen maybe 5 times)
(24 Dec 2023, 01:35 )Thegolor Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 Dec 2023, 08:45 )potato Wrote: [ -> ]i really want to download a bunch of these vids but i hate that hotlink site used as you can only download one every 24 hours. Anyone know if its safe to pay premium?

So far, I hadn't had any issues with it. I always try to pay through 3rd-party payment providers (e.g. PayPal) that don't share my payment details (e.g. card numbers). But sometimes it can be tricky to find resellers for premium keys that allow for that, since some of them get taken down for some time and others pop up and a few weeks later it might be the other way around again.
I'm not sure if it would be okay if I shared information about such resellers in here, but I can certainly let you know through a PM. 

A few remarks about hotlink itself though:
  • Even if you have a premium account, you're still limited to 65GB per 2 days (which can be a lot or little; depends on the specific videos you download)
  • The download speed can fluctuate quite a bit. Sometimes it takes me a few seconds to download a single file and sometimes it takes me an hour for a similarily sized file.
  • Very rarely download links just don't work (out of everything I downloaded I only had this happen maybe 5 times)

Hmm I might consider doing it through paypal. I appreciate the info!
$$$$$ vs patience? 😉
(24 Dec 2023, 12:15 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]$$$$$ vs patience? 😉

I mean, if Potato just discovered Guisi/this thread and wants to get access to those 60 videos from the asian bondage site right now, I can understand.

That's 2 months of patience.

I personally only need to get the one file every 4-6 weeks (or whenever one is released), so I don't really care about limits or slow download speeds.
(24 Dec 2023, 12:15 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]$$$$$ vs patience? 😉

hahaha I def don't have the patience. It's painful enough downloading larger files with Australia's pathetic internet XD
“The first half is still in stock and I had no choice but to hand over the goods. Xiaogui said that he used to play with it when he was working in a farmhouse. Firstly, the rope skills were relatively unfamiliar at that time and the binding did not look good. Secondly, he was afraid that others would recognize the place and it would not be good. The second half was followed. A certain cutie connected the rope to the treadmill. Unexpectedly, this small gesture turned into a shackles that prevented the little one from bending down and touching the emergency stop magnet with his nose.”

http://asian-bondage.com/2023/12/27/almo...more-70120
(28 Dec 2023, 12:35 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]“The first half is still in stock and I had no choice but to hand over the goods. Xiaogui said that he used to play with it when he was working in a farmhouse. Firstly, the rope skills were relatively unfamiliar at that time and the binding did not look good. Secondly, he was afraid that others would recognize the place and it would not be good. The second half was followed. A certain cutie connected the rope to the treadmill. Unexpectedly, this small gesture turned into a shackles that prevented the little one from bending down and touching the emergency stop magnet with his nose.”

http://asian-bondage.com/2023/12/27/almo...more-70120

I know he 'plays to the camera' a lot and that his bondage looks more complex than it actually is, but that scene walking on the treadmill looks genuinely scary!  

Shok

MJ
I've seen some much more worrying treadmill bondage scenarios, but those included "balls firmly attached to machine".
Apparently, Guisi likes falling. I can understand this, as during falling, while bound, you have no control at all. What dramatically increases the bondage element. Not sure if he enjoys pain, though.... (I don't!).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21