Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: You know you’re kinky when…
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(07 Oct 2016, 10:51 )steve6322 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Oct 2016, 21:23 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Oct 2016, 17:26 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: [ -> ]You know you're kinky when you examine all the furniture pieces in your hotel room to see how you would best be positioned with your partner.

Oh yes! I used to rate hotels for their bondage potential (having an ice-cube dispenser always got a minimum '3 knots' rating)

MJ

I always wish for hotel rooms with exposed ceiling beams or the like for suspension bondage or bedsteads with "tie in" potential ...4 and 3 knot rating respectively!
Actually... the icecube dispenser reminds me of a funny (and related) story. On checking in to a decidedly low-end motel in Anchorage, AK many years ago I was directed to the next door bar/saloon for ice when I discovered the hoped for ice dispenser out of action. Wandering over with ice bucket in hand I was chatting happily to the peroxide barmaid while I downed a quick beer. We were getting along famously when suddenly her face changed from happy flirt to decidedly worried. I looked over my shoulder to see three big rednecks (pool cues in hand) standing close behind and looking a bit upset with me. "That's my girl ya playin' with there!" the one in the middle said menacingly. Linda-Lou (the barmaid... I've no idea what her name was but thought I'd make a reference to Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Gimme three steps" here) started a loud argument with him and so I made a sharp exit with my ice leaving the half drunk beer on the bar. I didn't hang around to watch what happened next but chances are they were just playing with me and they were all rolling about laughing. However, the ice was used as intended over the next hour of so to keep my escape key just out of reach while I enjoyed a nice tight hogtie and thought about Linda-Lou.
You know you're kinky when... you've just ordered a 3D printer for work and are aeady thinking about alternative non work prints!

Yup it happened this morning. Lol
You know you're kinky when... you're constantly looking for nylon covered legs everywhere: in newspapers, business ads, TV shows, scientific journals, commercials, etc.
Exactly   😇
...when you are disapointed about warm weather outside because it makes ice cubes melt faster...
This one came to me today:

...when you take up cycling just so you can have an excuse to shave your legs!

MJ
(10 Oct 2016, 19:59 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]an excuse to shave your legs!
.. oh c'mon... shaving legs never needed an excuse ... Hairy legs is ... just ... disgusting ... That looks dirty ...
It's best if the bed has one side close to a wall so I can press my feet against the wall for grip while I'm bent over and my gf is behind me. Also best if the sheets have some friction. If I start to slide and we have to stop and readjust it really kills the momentum.
(07 Oct 2016, 14:21 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]You know you're kinky when... you're constantly looking for nylon covered legs everywhere: in newspapers, business ads, TV shows, scientific journals, commercials, etc.

Well a variant of this if when...
You know you're kinky when... you're constantly looking for women heels and her clothes instead of the girl
(13 Oct 2016, 04:54 )madboyevil Wrote: [ -> ]you're constantly looking for women heels and her clothes instead of the girl
Usually true, but I have a separate fetish for cute girls ( https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/12627 ), so I have two process threads running: looking for fetish clothes, looking for cuteness 😉
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18