Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: You know you’re kinky when…
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(25 Aug 2021, 21:46 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]What is it with the UK? Why do we screw it up every time? Apparently people are now visiting it just to see how crap it really is 
The pamphlet says it's 'avant garde' lol... sight... that's why I'm not an artist. I don't get what this experimental architecture is all about.
(25 Aug 2021, 21:46 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ][Image: post_17775_1629924107_90d18143513bb880d6..._thumb.jpg]   
A ziggurat????
Quote:A ziggurat????
A ziggurat would hardly be 'experimental architecture'  😊

And at the cost of nearly 340,000 emergency food parcels that the Council can't afford to provide apparently.
(25 Aug 2021, 22:50 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]A ziggurat would hardly be 'experimental architecture'  [Image: smile.gif]
When was the last one built? Lenin's Mausoleum in 1930? Broadway Mansions in 1934?

Oh, found this list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Z...chitecture

Such esoteric architecture is becoming more popular. Apparently we need new versions of (old?) Gods. In egregores we trust.

(25 Aug 2021, 22:50 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]And at the cost of nearly 340,000 emergency food parcels that the Council can't afford to provide apparently.

Gods need sacrifices ...
(25 Aug 2021, 23:49 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(25 Aug 2021, 22:50 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]A ziggurat would hardly be 'experimental architecture'  [Image: smile.gif]
When was the last one built? Lenin's Mausoleum in 1930? Broadway Mansions in 1934?

Oh, found this list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Z...chitecture

Such esoteric architecture is becoming more popular.  Apparently we need new versions of (old?) Gods. In egregores we trust.

(25 Aug 2021, 22:50 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]And at the cost of nearly 340,000 emergency food parcels that the Council can't afford to provide apparently.

Gods need sacrifices ...

Which is why I stopped believing in deities a lonnnnngggggg time ago. YHVH delights in burnt offerings? Sheesh.
(26 Aug 2021, 00:00 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]YHVH delights in burnt offerings?
I have an idea for new weapon trademarks: tetragrammatron and shemhametoashes.
Or the 'Jericho Shofar', it might sound like a bumblebee in a jam-jar but it can level cities!
"See! I have given Jericho into your hand, its king, and the mighty men of valour. You shall march around the city, all you men of war; you shall go all around the city once. This you shall do six days. And seven priests shall bear seven trumpets of rams' horns before the ark. But the seventh day you shall march around the city seven times, and the priests shall blow the trumpets. It shall come to pass, when they make a long blast with the ram's horn, and when you hear the sound of the trumpet, that all the people shall shout with a great shout; then the wall of the city will fall down flat. And the people shall go up every man straight before him."

... it all sounds so peaceful...
(25 Aug 2021, 16:02 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]
(25 Aug 2021, 10:20 )steve6322 Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently this is for Pilates... really?
https://www.vitality4life.co.uk/pilates-...o_oid=9885

I'm especially impressed by the fact that it comes with a '...Full Trapeze...'  which just proves that every Pilates class I've ever seen was a complete sham, because they never had this vital piece of equipment!  Lol Lol Lol Lol  

I would rush out and buy one, but the price is a tad.... steep?  Shok

Good find

MJ

It just popped up on my SM (social media  😋) feed... I've *no* idea why??
Researching something completely innocent (the weed named 'corn-cockle') I stumbled across this from the seventeenth century:
Quote:..."young wenches" indulging in a "wanton sport" called "moulding of Cocklebread" where they would "get upon a Tableboard, and as they gather-up their knees and their Coates with their hands as high as they can, and then they wabble to and fro with the Buttocks as if they were kneading of Dough with their Arses".

While doing this they'd chant:

Quote:My dame is sick, and gone to bed.
And I'll go mould my cocklebread!
Up with my heels and down with my head,
And this is the way to mould cockle-bread.

Sounds exactly like twerking to rap to me, there's nothing new under the sun!
😊
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18