Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Look around. Anything kinky? Fetishy? Erotic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
When does Art become a fetish, or when does a fetish become Art?

[attachment=21474] - I see mummification, or am I a pervert?
[attachment=21475] - err, latex encased self-blowjob.... err!

enjoy

MJ
Ha! Yes to both! 😁
I love hot pink rubber.

[attachment=21673]
(17 Jan 2017, 21:29 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I love hot pink rubber.
Me too! 😉

Off: Maru? I think it's translated as "round" from Japanese. Yes pink rubber all around!
Yes, hammocks are always on my fetish mind:

https://www.wired.com/2017/05/best-hammocks/
(24 Mar 2017, 13:44 )FagMan Wrote: [ -> ]http://odditymall.com/condom-sleeping-bag-and-pillow

Oh My Gawd... ok, I have a sewing project!
My local carpet shop has a poster in the window offering 'Binding and whipping' services. 

Hmmm.
I was on holiday last week walking the Isle of Wight coastal path and being caught in the rain went into a 'olde worlde' thatched pub near a caravan park. It was practically empty and as I stood at the bar with a pint I overheard the barmaids' conversation.

(Mundane stuff about washing-up the glasses and wearing household gloves)

'Perhaps you're allergic to latex?'
'No, because I've got that rubber dress. I've only ever worn it the once as I hated peeling it off when it was stuck to me after the night out'.

The weird thing was it wasn't the 'Bettie Page'-look-alike barmaid art my local 'alternative' bar (who I could well believe it of) but a very ordinary looking, mousey, late-twenties, early-thirties woman in a 'Campaign for Real Ale' recommended pub near a tourist hotspot.
it just goes to show, you never can tell where you'll stumble on pervery [Image: smile.gif]
But here's one place:

[attachment=25361]
(10 Sep 2017, 19:37 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]you never can tell where you'll stumble on pervery
Ohhh yes!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13