Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Look around. Anything kinky? Fetishy? Erotic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(26 Aug 2020, 10:01 )Vacbedbound Wrote: [ -> ]Look what they want to throw away at my workspace.
If i wanted i could have it for free, but i have no space for it.
It could be such a nice bondage item.
I think about to take just the matt. 
what do you think? 

I think I'd have made room for it somewhere, even if I had to throw the sofa and TV out!

I almost cried when I discovered that the local rescue team had cut up and thrown away their old Bell Stretcher (Bell! Not Ball you perverts!  😁 ) 

[attachment=43267] - an older version of this. I mean, just look at all those straps, lifting points, tie-off positions....  Dash2

MJ
Quote:(Bell! Not Ball you perverts!  [Image: biggrin.gif] ) 

As if 'Bell stretcher' was any better...
I have a 1-2-1 videocon with my female manager in 15 minutes. I'm doing it in chastity, plugged and dressed like this from the waist down. I'm shaking like a leaf...

[attachment=44005]

(28 Sep 2020, 14:19 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I'm shaking like a leaf...
Why? Isn't it normal nowadays to be dressed like this while working from home? 😋
That was...intense  😊
(28 Sep 2020, 15:26 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]That was...intense  😊
Well at least it sounds like you didn't address her as "Mistress" by mistake.

Now that really would have taken some explaining
(28 Sep 2020, 14:19 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]and dressed like this
AAahhh... love your style! 😋
Mixed feelings today. I was all psyched up to be a rubber ballerina for a meeting this morning (with a sweatshirt over my leotard) when I noticed that the Leohex leos l ordered are being sorted for delivery.
(30 Sep 2020, 08:00 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]a rubber ballerina for a meeting this morning
I begin to enjoy your calls 😋
(30 Sep 2020, 08:00 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]the Leohex leos l ordered
I'm curious!
(30 Sep 2020, 08:00 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]being sorted for delivery.
You mean they should be delivered today (while you are properly dressed for the call)?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13