Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

anal
Semen Lubricante For Personal Water Based Lubrication Men Gel Women Oil Lube Japan Sex Vaginal Massage Lubricating Couples Anal
$8.43-3%

drozeno
DROZENO New wicking pants sexy satin leggings Japanese ankle length pants high waist tights for women High elastic
$31.33-63%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Custom Crotch Thigh High Women Boot Over The Knee Metal High Heel 14Cm Sexy Fetish Boot Stripper Dancing Boots For Women
$216.59-32%

male chastity
HotX Male Stainless Steel Urethral Plug Sounding Dilator Urethral Dilator Urethral Stimulation Chastity Devcie Sexy Toys
$4.16

bondage corset
Women Punk Crop Tops Cage Harness Elastic Sexy Underwear Body Harness Cage Suspenders Fashion Bondage Sexy Lingerie
$27.20-40%

pantyhose bodysuit
Womens Sexy Open Crotch Body Stocking Ultra Shimmery Stretch Toe to Bust Crotchless 30 Denier Pantyhose Tights Lingerie Bodysuit
$4.62-43%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

lockable rubber cuffs
I am looking for some rubber/latex lockable cuffs, a complete set
anyone know were you can buy them, for a good price ?
Maude you can place a small padlock in one or eyes to prevent un-buckling the cud’s?
Cuffs
I hate this spell checker
you can easily built them yourself. Just buy a 3mm Rubber sheet on ebay and cut them out.
https://www.blackstyle.de/cgi-bin/shop/l...t_zeilen=0

If you want to build them by yourself, they also have rubber and the metal parts:
https://www.blackstyle.de/lshop,showrub,...le,,,,.htm
(14 Oct 2018, 16:06 )Vacbedbound Wrote: you can easily built them yourself. Just buy a 3mm Rubber sheet on ebay and cut them out.

ok can you give me a link to the parts ?
look for something like this
(14 Oct 2018, 16:58 )Vacbedbound Wrote: look for something like this

thks  
but i need the metal parts  ,  to make the lock go in
You can use a Screw like this. Just saw of the Top, drill a hole thew it and secure with a lock.
 IMG_6231.JPG   

Contributors: lnome (1) , slaafruben (3) , Tinker D (2) , Vacbedbound (3)