Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shapewear
Fajas Colombianas Double Compression Body Shaper Girdle Three Hooks and Zipper At Front Slimming Reducing Shapewear without Bra
$30.15

mirabelle
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$12.79-30%

breath control latex
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Sexy Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women Breath Control Suffocate LATEX MASK
$180.29

1d oil pantyhose
1D Oil Shine Close or Open Crotch Non-falling Pantyhose Sexy Tights Socks Sheer To Waist And Through Body Sandal Toe DOYEAH 0258
$31.46

Bitysie
BITYSIE 2023 Competitive Swimsuit japaness realise One-piece high leg cut leotard sexual women suit Spa Bathing Buttock suit
$277.09

dildo
Realistic Squirting Dildo Huge Ejaculating Adult Sex Toys for Women Vagina Massager Masturbation Skin Feel Spray Water Penis
$88.33-41%

panty girdle
Fajas Colombian Girdle Waist Trainer Butt Lifter Shapewear Women Tummy Control Body Shaper Front Hooks Sheath Slimming Flat
$41.10-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

lockable rubber cuffs
I am looking for some rubber/latex lockable cuffs, a complete set
anyone know were you can buy them, for a good price ?
Maude you can place a small padlock in one or eyes to prevent un-buckling the cud’s?
Cuffs
I hate this spell checker
you can easily built them yourself. Just buy a 3mm Rubber sheet on ebay and cut them out.
https://www.blackstyle.de/cgi-bin/shop/l...t_zeilen=0

If you want to build them by yourself, they also have rubber and the metal parts:
https://www.blackstyle.de/lshop,showrub,...le,,,,.htm
(14 Oct 2018, 16:06 )Vacbedbound Wrote: you can easily built them yourself. Just buy a 3mm Rubber sheet on ebay and cut them out.

ok can you give me a link to the parts ?
look for something like this
(14 Oct 2018, 16:58 )Vacbedbound Wrote: look for something like this

thks  
but i need the metal parts  ,  to make the lock go in
You can use a Screw like this. Just saw of the Top, drill a hole thew it and secure with a lock.
 IMG_6231.JPG   

Contributors: lnome (1) , slaafruben (3) , Tinker D (2) , Vacbedbound (3)