Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
Shibari Bondage Aesthetic Style TShirt BDSM Top Quality New Design Gift Idea T Shirt Short Sleeve Ofertas
$66.34

XCKNY
XCKNY Satin glossy shorts men's Casual Shorts silky Smooth Tights High Waisted Yoga Sports Biker Workout Shorts glossy pants
$51.67-46%

masturbator
G Spot Dildo Vibrator Masturbation Clitoral Stimulation Vaginal Massage Couple Flirting Fast Orgasm Adult Female Toy Sex Games
$13.21

1d oil pantyhose
Sexy Women Sheer See Though Open Crotch Stockings 1D Oil Glossy Shiny Hollow Out Pantyhose Shapings Sexy Tight Crotchless
$9.51-50%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin silky glossy Socks Japanese Shiny Elastic StockingsYoga Club Stocking Knee and Leg Compression Sports swim socks
$96.99-71%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Oil Shiny Glossy Long Sleeve Slim Fit Mini Pencil Dress Nightclub Bar Rave Party Babes Clubwear
$15.28

gjhond
Male Chastity Devices Stainless Steel Chastity Bird Cage Penis Rings with Catheter Restraint Adult Products Sex Toys G258D
$52.69

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

lockable rubber cuffs
I am looking for some rubber/latex lockable cuffs, a complete set
anyone know were you can buy them, for a good price ?
Maude you can place a small padlock in one or eyes to prevent un-buckling the cud’s?
Cuffs
I hate this spell checker
you can easily built them yourself. Just buy a 3mm Rubber sheet on ebay and cut them out.
https://www.blackstyle.de/cgi-bin/shop/l...t_zeilen=0

If you want to build them by yourself, they also have rubber and the metal parts:
https://www.blackstyle.de/lshop,showrub,...le,,,,.htm
(14 Oct 2018, 16:06 )Vacbedbound Wrote: you can easily built them yourself. Just buy a 3mm Rubber sheet on ebay and cut them out.

ok can you give me a link to the parts ?
look for something like this
(14 Oct 2018, 16:58 )Vacbedbound Wrote: look for something like this

thks  
but i need the metal parts  ,  to make the lock go in
You can use a Screw like this. Just saw of the Top, drill a hole thew it and secure with a lock.
 IMG_6231.JPG   

Contributors: lnome (1) , slaafruben (3) , Tinker D (2) , Vacbedbound (3)