Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

prostate stimulation
Inflatable Butt Plug Anal Vibrator Prostate Massager Vaginal Dilator G Spot Expansion Stimulator 10-Frequency Vibration Sex Toys
$19.09

crossdresser silicone body
Wisfancy Silicone Hip Pad Enhance Hip Sexy Body Shaper Women Padding For Male to Femal Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen
$262.26-39%

mouth gag
PU Leather Head Harness with Mouth Ball Gag Fetish Salve BDSM Oral Muzzle Restraints Face Mask Hood Bondage Headgear for Couples
$20.76-50%

crossdress cosplay female
Realistic Sexy Female Mask For Party Cosplay Female Masquerade Party Ball Mask Sexy Girl Crossdress Costume Role Cosplay Mask
$29.03

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Calf High Boots Floral Plaform Side Zip Chunky Block High Heels Boots Ladies Floral Shoes Woman Size 41 42 45 47
$118.53-39%

sorbern
High Quality Cat Eye Acetate Sunglasses Women Candy Ocean Lens Brand Designer Retro Sun Glasses For Female Oculos Feminino
$23.01

metelam
Metelam Women Ice Silk See-Through Elastic Ultra Thin Long Pants Sheer Leggings Skinny Trousers
$17.29

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

lockable rubber cuffs
I am looking for some rubber/latex lockable cuffs, a complete set
anyone know were you can buy them, for a good price ?
Maude you can place a small padlock in one or eyes to prevent un-buckling the cud’s?
Cuffs
I hate this spell checker
you can easily built them yourself. Just buy a 3mm Rubber sheet on ebay and cut them out.
https://www.blackstyle.de/cgi-bin/shop/l...t_zeilen=0

If you want to build them by yourself, they also have rubber and the metal parts:
https://www.blackstyle.de/lshop,showrub,...le,,,,.htm
(14 Oct 2018, 16:06 )Vacbedbound Wrote: you can easily built them yourself. Just buy a 3mm Rubber sheet on ebay and cut them out.

ok can you give me a link to the parts ?
look for something like this
(14 Oct 2018, 16:58 )Vacbedbound Wrote: look for something like this

thks  
but i need the metal parts  ,  to make the lock go in
You can use a Screw like this. Just saw of the Top, drill a hole thew it and secure with a lock.
 IMG_6231.JPG   

Contributors: lnome (1) , slaafruben (3) , Tinker D (2) , Vacbedbound (3)