Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit black swimsuit sexy glossy oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring swimsui
$45.35-31%

deep throat gag
BDSM Bondage PU Leather Belt Deep Throat Round Ring Slave Mouth Bite Ring Gags Open Mouth Gag Oral Adult Sex Toys
$4.25-20%

anal training
Fox Tail Anal Plug Butt Plug Metal Adult Products Anal Sex Toys for Couple Training Game Role Playing SM Adult Games
$122.56-49%

anal balls
Anal Stimulator Ball Beads Butt Plug Masturbation Crystal Sex Toy for Beginners Man Women Couples Anus Masturbator Massager
$2.71-50%

wig hair
SuQ 1920s Flapper Short Wig Great Gatsby Bobo Wig Black Straight Wig Flapper Costume Hair Wigs Accessory
$15.72-27%

larpgears
Handmade Fetish latex socks unisex rubber sock different color
$24.19-11%

latex catsuit
Sexy Leather Dress Latex Bodysuit Pole Dance Jacket with Zipper Woman Nightwear Erotica Female Spandex Lingerie Catsuit Sexi
$5.99

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Wonder woman with new costume (latex?)
Searching on blogs about technology and random stuff I found this picture about the new Wonder Woman costume.

For fans of the long-standing television series where Lynda Carter played Wonder Woman, this may be good news because it seems to be more action to the Amazon, but in this case will be Adrianne Palicki who will wear the uniform, there are significant changes like the color of the boots and with new latex leggins or other material and the top with new design 😊.
Definetly i would watch the new wonder woman on TV

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 wonder-woman.jpg   
I don't think it's latex. Look at the seams - they are sewn, not glued. And wrinkles do not look like latex. I would say that it's vinyl coated lycra. I would like to proved mistaken.
I don't think it looks like latex either, but it does look highly photochopped.

There are production pics out now and to be honest I think the final costume looks dreadful:

wwnewcostume.jpg   
Ridiculous... Antifetishism and radical feminism in action. "Stop depicting women as lust objects!" BTW, I have a couple of ad pics on this subject.
Old news, I know, but the new WW series has been cancelled after the pilot episode bombed in previews.

Quelle surprise.

Better nothing than the awful suit ....
I'm not sure who the winner of the Masquerade at the Emerald City Comicon was but this is how proper Amazon thighs ought to look:

WW1.jpg     WW2.jpg     WW3.jpg     WW4.jpg   

Just one small problem...

(18 May 2011, 19:50 )culmor Wrote: Just one small problem...

I see more problems, than just one:

o- The heels are not high enough
o- the strange swimsuit looks like high waisted briefs
o- too much bare skin
o- the tights are not as shiny as they should be
o- kicking technique is not good
o- and I would prefer her gagged
Quote:I see more problems, than just one:
☹

This means war...
😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Any costume makers or someone that can hack Leohex Tinker D 6 548 20 Jul 2022, 19:36
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Culmor (12) , dkimberlin (6) , Like Ra (14) , madboyevil (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (5)