Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish
(FErubber 11) 100% Natural Rubber Latex Integrated Molding Headhood with Breath Tube SM Fetish Training Game Black Crossdressing
$241.78-10%

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

sexy pantyhose
Women Fishnet Sexy Stockings Multicolor Plus Size Pantyhose Colored Mesh Red Fishnets Tights Anti Hook Nylon Panty
$15.48

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sexy Glossy Shiny Oil High Neck Dress Smooth Elastic Bodycon Sleeveless Sports One Step Halter Satin Hip Wrap Long Skirts
$278.30-9%

sexy oil bodysuit
AMORESY Sexy Shiny Long Sleeve Full Length Oil Tights Smooth Running Overalls Yoga Zentai Casual Sport Suits Jumpsuits Catsuits
$54.87

1d oil stockings
Japanese Princess Heart Socks 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias Women Sexy Oil Shiny Silky Thigh High Stockings Cosplay Lingerie
$4.17

oil shiny bodycon
Women Oil Glossy Stretchy Leggings Shiny Metallic Skinny Leggings Bodycon Hot Pants for Gym Yoga Dance Running Cycling Sports
$10.22-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Wonder woman with new costume (latex?)
Depends on the problem you meant ;-D
Wondie in her blue, almost zentai cossie:

01.jpg     02.jpg     03.jpg     04.jpg     05.jpg     06.jpg     07.jpg   
Shiny! And.... BLUE!!!! 😁
(20 May 2011, 00:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Shiny! And.... BLUE!!!! 😁

I thought you'd like it 😋

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXYjyfgFRHc
[/video]

The 4f version:

wonderwetsuit.jpg     4fswim.jpg   

A cosplay replica on ebay:

eBay: Wonder Woman Lynda Carter suit

Replica.JPG   
Some pics of Lynda Carter as Wondie that might be of interest for various reasons 😉

These are from 'The Bermuda Triangle Crisis' and 'The Deadly Dolphin', the same underwater scene appears in both. Cheapskate producers!

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg     5.jpg     6.jpg   

Some inverted suspension from 'The Queen and the Thief'. I love Diana's expression in some of these, I have no idea what she thought might happen...

w.jpg     x.jpg     y.jpg     YY.jpg     z.jpg   

Wonder Woman chained in 'The Murderous Missile', what sort of sloppy super-villain doesn't gag his bound victim? Ireful

bound1.jpg     bound2.jpg     bound3.jpg     bound4.jpg   

Diana's civilian beachwear, she does love her shiny tights.
 a.jpg     b.jpg     c.jpg   
(21 May 2011, 09:38 )culmor Wrote: Some pics of Lynda Carter as Wondie that might be of interest for various reasons 😉

Diana's civilian beachwear, she does love her shiny tights.

I like to see girls in shiny tights, too, but it's doubtful she wore them to the beach or pool. I guess the pics are in a scene of a film.
Quote:I like to see girls in shiny tights, too, but it's doubtful she wore them to the beach or pool. I guess the pics are in a scene of a film.

No, the screenshots are all definitely from 'Wonder Woman', I made them from the DVDs myself. Even more bizarrely, in another scene Diana wears tights in the sauna Rolleyes
Women never walked around bare-legged in those days. What a spandex / pantyhose paradise it was.
(04 Nov 2013, 08:35 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: Women never walked around bare-legged in those days. What a spandex / pantyhose paradise it was.
Oh yes... Bare legs were not acceptable. Nice 😉
(04 Nov 2013, 13:36 )Like Ra Wrote:
(04 Nov 2013, 08:35 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: Women never walked around bare-legged in those days. What a spandex / pantyhose paradise it was.
Oh yes... Bare legs were not acceptable. Nice 😉
Well, yeah...but...and take it from me, because I was in high school in the 1950s in St. Petersburg, Florida where you see all those old Florida beach beauties....the girls were not wearing tights at the beach. Swimmers did not like the drag when wearing tights.
Latex would have been pretty neat for beachwear back in those days!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Any costume makers or someone that can hack Leohex Tinker D 6 570 20 Jul 2022, 19:36
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Culmor (12) , dkimberlin (6) , Like Ra (14) , madboyevil (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (5)