Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
50s Vintage Dresses Audrey Hepburn 2015 Women Summer Style Vestido Floral Print 60s Pinup Retro Vintage Rockabilly 50s Dress
$7.53-20%

msemis
Women Girls Lyrical Dress Dance Costume Ballet Gymnastics Floral Lace Long Sleeve Crop Top with Skirt Bottoms 2Pcs Dance Outfits
$159.88-19%

transparent pantyhose
Hollow Eye Cut Cuban Heel Back Seam Thigh High Stockings 8D Ultra Thin Transparent Silk Pantyhose Women Sexy Breathable Lingerie
$4.32

anime bondage
Anime Peripheral Ground Bondage Boy Hanako Jun Ear Clip Cosplay Teak Division Lady Asymmetric Acrylic Earrings
$2.06

1d oil pantyhose
0813 New 1D Ultra-thin Transparent Super Shiny Pantyhose Women's Oil Shine Glittering Tights Closed Crotch High Waist Collant
$6.01-19%

bondage corset
Harness Plus Size Sexy Lingerie Body Bondage Fetish Women's Bodice Gothic Garter Belt Cage Bra Bdsm Festival Rave Wear Steampunk
$12.17-48%

bondage device
45mm Ball Mouth Gag Expander Bondage Set Sex Toys For Women Adult Games Products Erotic Machine Chastity Device Couple Tool Shop
$2.99-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Wonder woman with new costume (latex?)
I have the collected volumes of John Willies 'Bizarre' that ran 1946-59 and I'm sure there are a few rubber one-piece swimsuits in there. I'll have a look when I can find the time...
I think Mary Hart from Entertainment Tonight really set the standard by saying she would never go anywhere bare-legged. I can't find the exact quote, but per her wiki page she got a pantyhose endorsement contract with Hanes in 1987.
(04 Nov 2013, 18:59 )culmor Wrote: I have the collected volumes of John Willies 'Bizarre' that ran 1946-59
The two thick books you mean? I bought them in London back in 1998 😉
(04 Nov 2013, 18:59 )culmor Wrote: I'm sure there are a few rubber one-piece swimsuits in there
I do not think it's got something in common with the actual reality, but I was not around in the 50's 😉
(04 Nov 2013, 19:41 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: I think Mary Hart from Entertainment Tonight really set the standard by saying she would never go anywhere bare-legged.
Funny, Google image search found only barelegged Mary 😊
Yeah I was trying to find a reference for the exact quote but could not, also I'm juggling issues w/ work at the moment. But I know you believe me 😊
I've found another (old) 4F and a higher res shot of the blue suit. I'll see what better shots I can get from the DVD later.

Old 4F.jpg     Higher res.JPG   
Found some more:

Rick van Koert - Erotic Art - Nude Girls Fetish Latex Bondage - SUBSUIT.JPG     Rick van Koert - Erotic Art - Nude Girls Fetish Latex Bondage - TWIN(1).jpg     Rick van Koert - Erotic Art - Nude Girls Fetish Latex Bondage - WONDERLAND.jpg     wonderwetsuit.jpg     wwetsuit2.jpg   
What is 4F ?
4F creations. Rick van Koert from Rotterdam.
(02 May 2011, 10:35 )culmor Wrote: There are production pics out now and to be honest I think the final costume looks dreadful:

Sigh. They just don't make 'em like they used to.
They could at least have updated her to modern transparent latex tights.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Any costume makers or someone that can hack Leohex Tinker D 6 570 20 Jul 2022, 19:36
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Culmor (12) , dkimberlin (6) , Like Ra (14) , madboyevil (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (5)