Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pantyhose bodysuit
Womens Sexy Jumpsuit Oil Shiny Glossy Bodysuit Thin Sheer Tights Pantyhose Backless Thong Garter Belt Set Erotic Nightwear
$166.10-65%

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth Sleep Mask Headphones for Men Women with Cooling Gel Pad, Blackout Eye Mask Bluetooth Sleep Mask for Airplane Travel
$111.73

chastity cage
Chaste Bird Male Stainless Steel Cock Cage Penis Ring Chastity Device with Stealth New Lock Adult Sex Toys A271
$11.25

suspension bondage
Star Stainless Steel Japanese Shibari Ring Suspension Bondage Gear Accessories Chasitity Device BDSM Game Sex Toys For Couple 07
$14.98-20%

msemis
Mens Nightclub Sheer Mesh Muscle Crop Tops Zipper Back Elastic Strappy Criss Cross Vest Tops Sleeveless Rave Festival Costume
$6.57-31%

bondage high heels
14CM High Heel Pointed Toe Lace Up Knee High Boot Vegan Vintagefashion Bondage Corsets Shoes
$1086.58-42%

meise
Sexy Shiny Gloosy High Cut Bodysuit Short Patchwork Sheer Shaper Bodysuit Longsleeve Ballet Bottom Wear Thong Leotard Sexy Tight
$22.05-36%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Wonder woman with new costume (latex?)
Quote:Sigh. They just don't make 'em like they used to.
They could at least have updated her to modern transparent latex tights.....

badsuit.jpg   

😋
(04 Nov 2013, 22:38 )Like Ra Wrote:
(04 Nov 2013, 18:59 )culmor Wrote: I have the collected volumes of John Willies 'Bizarre' that ran 1946-59
The two thick books you mean? I bought them in London back in 1998 😉
(04 Nov 2013, 18:59 )culmor Wrote: I'm sure there are a few rubber one-piece swimsuits in there
I do not think it's got something in common with the actual reality, but I was not around in the 50's 😉
I can tell you from extensive study that there was a hey day of rubber swimsuits from about 1935 until the rub rubber shortage of WW2 stopped them never to return, when Lastex yarn took over foy elastic clothing. I'd very likely some rubber swimsuits from the Thirties got into John Willie's albums.
White rubber maillots were of course standard costume fare in Hollywood of the 30s and 40s and it was rumored that the famed Betty Grable pin-up of WW2 days was a white rubber swimsuit.
It I ever get my stuff together, I will find number of 1930's rubber swimsuit pics and anecdotes I have somewhere around here. There are items like a note about a found BF Goodrich employee being awarded a rubber swimsuit as a present to wear in a beauty contest, and a strong defense of his employer's anti-splitting, anti-ripping qualities.
Rubber swimsuits I have seen named were US Rubber, Miller Rubber and Kleinert among others. Even though they started making latex products in the 1930s, the fabled Playtex never got into rubber swimsuits.
(04 Nov 2013, 22:50 )Like Ra Wrote:
(04 Nov 2013, 19:41 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: I think Mary Hart from Entertainment Tonight really set the standard by saying she would never go anywhere bare-legged.
Funny, Google image search found only barelegged Mary 😊
Problem is, publicity photos are so heavily Photoshopped you're not likely to be able to identify them well.
Those pantyhosed days of the 60s were a great time indeed.
(...But then you should have had the joy of girls in gartered stockings that proceded pantyhose. During one really heated time I enjoyed in the 60s when a Latina girlfriend in Miami was always late to work in the morning and diverted me watching her wriggling into hen nylons and gartering them each day. Surprising that I never wrinkled at car in the Miami traffic!
(05 Nov 2013, 01:00 )Like Ra Wrote: 4F creations. Rick van Koert from Rotterdam.

Oh nice - I see it now ^_^
(05 Nov 2013, 05:32 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote:
(05 Nov 2013, 01:00 )Like Ra Wrote: 4F creations. Rick van Koert from Rotterdam.
Oh nice - I see it now ^_^
Yeah, well 4F is OK, but his pics don't really turn my crank, if you get my meaning. 4K just doesn't look latex-y or Spandexx-y enough for my taste. Just doesn't look stroke-able.
Found two more:

badsuit.jpg     gone_fishing.jpg   
(05 Nov 2013, 23:45 )Like Ra Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=8814]
Ahhh.. this one is aeady posted by Culmor. BTW, she looks like Katy Perry 😁
(05 Nov 2013, 17:30 )dkimberlin Wrote: Yeah, well 4F is OK, but his pics don't really turn my crank
I love Rick's art, but I found this particular suit uninspiring. Have you checked his other pictures?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Any costume makers or someone that can hack Leohex Tinker D 6 577 20 Jul 2022, 19:36
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Culmor (12) , dkimberlin (6) , Like Ra (14) , madboyevil (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (5)