Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather hood bondage
Breathable Holes Restraints Hood Bondage Blindfold For Woman And Men Funny Sex Mask Soft PU Leather Head Hood Full Covered Mask
$8.92-19%

anal training
Soft Anal Plug for Gay Men Prostate Massage Liquid Silicone 45-60mm Huge Butt Plug Anal Training Comfortable To Wear Butt Plug
$269.90-49%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women Sexy Black Sleeveless Leotards Open Back Spandex Turtleneck Ballet Leotards Dance Tops Team Stage Performance
$24.18-39%

latex swimsuit
Latex Suit Rubber Woman Catsuit Tight Sportswear Swimsuit Size XXS XXL
$95.35-62%

women latex rubber mask breath
Funny Two Layers Latex Rubber Inflate Hood with Breathing Tube Mask Handmade Headpiece S-LM188
$60.37-27%

wig hair
Sinuowei U V Part Wig Body Wave Human Hair Wigs For Women Brazilian Glueless 10-28 Inches Wavy Upgrade Wig Natural Black Wigs
$37.91-4%

sexy oil bodysuit
Exotic Hooded Open Crotch Full Body Stockings Female Erotic Oil Shiny Transparent Jumpsuit Bodysuit Women Sexy Slim Nightwear
$71.39

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What's the best way to buy a garter belt without ordering online?
I live in the UK and would love to buy a garter/suspender belt, but I'm not sure what is the best place to get one. Any recommendations?
Aliexpress 😁 For example, garter belt or shiny garter belt with 6 straps
(22 May 2017, 22:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Aliexpress 😁 For example, garter belt or shiny garter belt with 6 straps

Do you know any good shops in the UK that's not online?
C&A? H&M? M&S?
You can probably walk into one of the big supermarkets and get one there.
Even be able to pay without talking to anybody by using self service tills.
(22 May 2017, 22:20 )doxel Wrote:
(22 May 2017, 22:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Aliexpress 😁 For example, garter belt or shiny garter belt with 6 straps

Do you know any good shops in the UK that's not online?

WKD

What Katie Did, 26 Portobello Green, 281 Portobello Road, London, W10 5TZ 

Telephone 0845 430 8943

https://www.whatkatiedid.com/en_gb/london-lingerie-shop

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

I’ll ask here: how much will the inconspicuous garter belt under men's classic jeans be?
Sorry for my english translator.
(22 May 2017, 23:11 )Like Ra Wrote: C&A? H&M? M&S?
 C&A! Holy crap! Haven’t seen them on the high street since I was a kid. 

M&S is a good shout as you can order online and collect in store. Discreetly packaged. 😊
(10 Mar 2020, 06:35 )Pidstupne Wrote: I’ll ask here: how much will the inconspicuous garter belt under men's classic jeans be?
 I would say that under mens jeans that are typically a looser fit, quite thick fabric..... only someone who is looking for people wearing garter belts on mens arses would even slightly be able to notice one...

so in short.... barely visible, and then only when you bend to pick something up and the jeans go tight!
(10 Mar 2020, 06:35 )Pidstupne Wrote: I’ll ask here: how much will the inconspicuous garter belt under men's classic jeans be?
In terms of price? Can be pretty much anything. From a couple of euros to hundreds 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Garter bumps under clothes PurpleVibes 13 4,013 26 Aug 2021, 02:16
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Looking for a garter belt like this Thegolor 11 2,123 20 Aug 2021, 04:47
Last Post: Tinker D
Pantyhose chastity belt Bambislave 10 11,481 21 Aug 2020, 18:27
Last Post: TightsSissy