Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Triathlon High Elastic Neoprene Buoyancy Smooth Skin Diving Swim Pants
$86.44-25%

wetlook
New Men Wetlook Leather Stand V Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt Summer Shiny Dancer Slim Tees Tops Club T Shirt For Man Clothing
$172.61-29%

hypnosis device
Smart CES Sleep Aid Instrument Wired Ear Clips Pulse Hypnosis Therapy Insomnia Relief Anxiety Migraine Deep Sleep Restful Device
$283.14-29%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54-3%

shibari
Men Bind Shibari Underwear BDSM Dominant Submissive Slave Play Sexy Sub Boxer Briefs Shorts Panties Male Breathbale Underpants
$116.16-44%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Black Silk Stockings Sexy Slimming Side Vertical Stripes Shadow Patchwork Pantyhose Female Gothic Tights Letter Clubwear
$6.04

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Slash Neck Shiny Glossy Oil Stocking Bodysuit Dance Thigh Highs Tights One Line Shaping Pantyhose Shining Shaping Bodyhose
$7.99-31%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What's the best way to buy a garter belt without ordering online?
(10 Mar 2020, 13:28 )Like Ra Wrote: In terms of price? Can be pretty much anything. From a couple of euros to hundreds 😁

My brief financial condition:
I get 375 euros a month, of which 70 need to be paid for bills. Omsa Velur 40 den costs 3.35 euros.
I’m not ready to pay more than 11-12 euros for the belt.

p.s. I read that stockings made belts stronger than with elastic - a lie?
Sorry for my english translator.
(10 Mar 2020, 18:30 )Pidstupne Wrote: I’m not ready to pay more than 11-12 euros for the belt.
(10 Mar 2020, 13:28 )Like Ra Wrote: From a couple of euros
e.g. in Lidl
Thank you, but I was only interested in the invisibility of the belt under the clothes.
Sorry for my english translator.
(10 Mar 2020, 19:46 )Pidstupne Wrote: Thank you, but I was only interested in the invisibility of the belt under the clothes.
Aaaaahhhhh.... Got it now...... Yes, stockings and garter belt suspender can be seen through trousers/jeans when seating. Might look very interesting, just like pantyhose visible through holes (https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/5033) 😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Garter bumps under clothes PurpleVibes 13 4,105 26 Aug 2021, 02:16
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Looking for a garter belt like this Thegolor 11 2,138 20 Aug 2021, 04:47
Last Post: Tinker D
Pantyhose chastity belt Bambislave 10 11,556 21 Aug 2020, 18:27
Last Post: TightsSissy