Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

app electric shock
App Electric Shock Vibrator Woman Wireless Remote Control G-Spot Wear Rechargeable Vibrator With Female Stimulator USB Sex Toys
$45.98-39%

shiny swimsuit
LEOHEX New Women Swimsuit Japanese Sexy Monokini High Cut One Piece Long Sleeve Female Bather Bathing Summer Suit Shiny Swimwear
$31.93

leather hood bondage
2017 Fetish SM Hood Headgear With Mouth Ball Gag PU Leather BDSM Bondage Sex Mask Hood Toys Adult Games Sex Product For Couples
$16.81-23%

rubber latex dress
sexy dress latex women fetish gummi rubber women sexy skirt bodysuits sexy gloves wetlook Fetish Dress: Figure-Hugging
$70.18-50%

dildo gag
PU Leather Harness Bondage Gag Soft Sponge Slave Mouth Plug Restraints Sex Slave Muzzle Strap on Oral Dildo Roleplay Sex Toy
$9.98-48%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins 2023 New Loose Sport Suit for Women Hooded Coat Top and Elastic Waist Split-Side Sweatpants Casual Sportswear Set
$435.48-30%

gothic lolita
New Autumn Victorian Blouse Lotus Ruffle Pleated Womens Gothic Lolita Vintage Long Sleeve Slim Fitting Top Solid Female Shirts
$163.04

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What's the best control top pantyhose?
I'm looking for something that would really give a hugging sensation around my waist, but all the control tops I've tried seems to be pretty loose. Any recommendations?
Go one size smaller and for tall women.
Or some butt/tummy shaping pantyhose . They are quite firm around hips and tummy .

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

I love super tight control top pantyhose too! These are some of my faves...
 SLIMMERS.png   
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
Just bought this pair and they are tight! I love the way it really hugs my tummy and thighs. There is quite a lot of pressure on my balls tho, should I be worried about that? It doesn't hurt but I could definitely feel it pressing down there.[Image: 223-9561_PI_66786MN?op_sharpen=1&id=wgdb..._sharpen=1]
Just pop your balls back in your body and tuck your cock between your legs. Your pantyhoes will do the rest.
And if you get a rash, sprinkle some corn starch on your cock.

A buddy of mine can tuck both balls and cock in his body. But I can't. Mine is too damm big.
(20 May 2017, 18:17 )doxel Wrote: It doesn't hurt but I could definitely feel it pressing down there.
Pain is the main indicator here. Yogi say that we should stay away from any clothes, but it's usually warm in India 😉
These look super sexy...
 pp_Tum-And-Bum-Shaper-Tights.jpg   
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
(26 Jun 2017, 15:40 )mysecretpantyhose Wrote: These look super sexy...
Pretty Polly is always a great brand and pick myself Pretty Polly are one of my favorite brands. Sizing and fit are generous plus looks great on.
I recently bought Solidea Wonder Model 70.
These are the best I found so far. They are not very tight on the legs, but they have a tight "ring" just at the top of the tighs. It helps to keep them up and not slide down on the leg. The material is also very soft. I chose size based on lenght, not width and they fit very well.
I just ordered a high waist pantyhose from them. I can't wait to try them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Top 5 Pantyhose Rules mysecretpantyhose 12 5,203 12 Dec 2018, 16:24
Last Post: shinytights
Best method to full pantyhose encasement ltxrob 29 41,310 20 Aug 2018, 15:20
Last Post: TightSlip
New to pantyhose and I've got a question about control/bodyshaping tights doxel 12 5,226 29 May 2017, 15:26
Last Post: shinytights
Best STW Nude Pantyhose USA ssqman 36 21,026 22 Jul 2014, 16:54
Last Post: Like Ra
Best sheerest nude pantyhose USA ssqman 12 9,796 16 Jan 2014, 11:22
Last Post: ssqman

Contributors: doxel (3) , Helenavixen (1) , Like Ra (2) , Max515 (1) , mysecretpantyhose (6) , shinytights (1) , TightsSissy (1) , Tinker D (2) , Vixien (1)