Like Ra's Naughty Forum
What's the best control top pantyhose? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Pantyhose & stockings (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Pantyhose-stockings)
+--- Thread: What's the best control top pantyhose? (/Thread-What-s-the-best-control-top-pantyhose)

Pages: 1 2

What's the best control top pantyhose? - doxel - 19 May 2017

I'm looking for something that would really give a hugging sensation around my waist, but all the control tops I've tried seems to be pretty loose. Any recommendations?

RE: What's the best control top pantyhose? - Tinker D - 20 May 2017

Go one size smaller and for tall women.

RE: What's the best control top pantyhose? - Vixien - 20 May 2017

Or some butt/tummy shaping pantyhose . They are quite firm around hips and tummy .

RE: What's the best control top pantyhose? - mysecretpantyhose - 20 May 2017

I love super tight control top pantyhose too! These are some of my faves...
 SLIMMERS.png thumbnail   

RE: What's the best control top pantyhose? - doxel - 20 May 2017

Just bought this pair and they are tight! I love the way it really hugs my tummy and thighs. There is quite a lot of pressure on my balls tho, should I be worried about that? It doesn't hurt but I could definitely feel it pressing down there.[Image: 223-9561_PI_66786MN?op_sharpen=1&id=wgdb..._sharpen=1]

RE: What's the best control top pantyhose? - Tinker D - 20 May 2017

Just pop your balls back in your body and tuck your cock between your legs. Your pantyhoes will do the rest.
And if you get a rash, sprinkle some corn starch on your cock.

A buddy of mine can tuck both balls and cock in his body. But I can't. Mine is too damm big.

RE: What's the best control top pantyhose? - Like Ra - 21 May 2017

(20 May 2017, 18:17 )doxel Wrote: It doesn't hurt but I could definitely feel it pressing down there.
Pain is the main indicator here. Yogi say that we should stay away from any clothes, but it's usually warm in India 😉

RE: What's the best control top pantyhose? - mysecretpantyhose - 26 Jun 2017

These look super sexy...
 pp_Tum-And-Bum-Shaper-Tights.jpg thumbnail   

RE: What's the best control top pantyhose? - shinytights - 27 Jun 2017

(26 Jun 2017, 15:40 )mysecretpantyhose Wrote: These look super sexy...
Pretty Polly is always a great brand and pick myself Pretty Polly are one of my favorite brands. Sizing and fit are generous plus looks great on.

RE: What's the best control top pantyhose? - Max515 - 30 Jun 2017

I recently bought Solidea Wonder Model 70.
These are the best I found so far. They are not very tight on the legs, but they have a tight "ring" just at the top of the tighs. It helps to keep them up and not slide down on the leg. The material is also very soft. I chose size based on lenght, not width and they fit very well.
I just ordered a high waist pantyhose from them. I can't wait to try them.