Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

soronssy
sexy japanese One piece swimsuit Satin Glossy tight Opaque oil silky smooth Multi color splicing Sporting body suits women
$232.44

transparent dress
XXL 3XL 4XL 5XL 6XL Plus Size Women Embroidery Bra Big Bow Erotic Underwear Hot Sexy Lingerie Babydolls Transparent Purple Dress
$10.19

crossdress cosplay female
Cosplay Luxury Crossdressing Male To Female Customized Nails Service For Skin Kigurumi Zentai Gloves With Fake Nail Art
$42.34-25%

bondage body
1pc Black Whole Body New Women Body Harness Bra Cage Top Lingerie Adjustable Size Harness Lingerie Clothing Harness Bondage Belt
$3.80

women latex rubber mask breath
Latex Hood with Sealed Breathing Bag for Experience Suffocation Rubber Mask Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women
$32.54-20%

tiaobug sissy
Men Sexy Sissy Lace See-through Mesh Frilly Skirts Lingerie Nightwear Sheer High Waist Miniskirt with G-strings Erotic Underwear
$3.46-26%

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Hot Maid Costume for Adults Bra and Mini Dress Set Bow Decoration Babydoll Lingerie Nightwear Exotic Costumes
$43.56

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What's the best control top pantyhose?
(30 Jun 2017, 21:03 )Max515 Wrote: I recently bought Solidea Wonder Model 70.
These are the best I found so far. They are not very tight on the legs, but they have a tight "ring" just at the top of the tighs. It helps to keep them up and not slide down on the leg. The material is also very soft. I chose size based on lenght, not width and they fit very well.
I just ordered a high waist pantyhose from them. I can't wait to try them.

Yes these look amazing! Beautiful model on the packaging too...
 solidea1.png   
Here's another photo of these great looking pantyhose...
 Wonder30.png   
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
I recently picked these up...
 GeorgeBodyShaping.png     SilksCellu-Fiter.png     TherapyPlusTravelPantyhose.png   
More wonderful pickups, they were on sale and I couldn't resist "stocking up" on my favorite control top pantyhose 😉
 100_7008.JPG   
and a few more recent additions to my collection...
 moreph.png   
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
My suggestion would be to focus on the material and the size instead of the brand. You may get conflicting answers. What may be binding for someone may be completely "comfortable" for you. I definitely second finding old vintage pantyhose, but you can also look up pantyhose with bad reviews. I tend to look for reviews that have the word "binding" or "tight waistband" or phrases like "causes a muffin Top.

These are some that I love:

https://www.amazon.com/Hanes-Reflections...6K0FK2XZNT

https://www.amazon.com/Donna-Karan-Hosie...6K0FK2XZNT
Hanes and DK make great pantyhose. Here's a nice looking pair of Hanes Control Top...
 hanessheer.png   
(07 Oct 2017, 19:08 )Helenavixen Wrote: My suggestion would be to focus on the material and the size instead of the brand. You may get conflicting answers. What may be binding for someone may be completely "comfortable" for you. I definitely second finding old vintage pantyhose, but you can also look up pantyhose with bad reviews. I tend to look for reviews that have the word "binding" or "tight waistband" or phrases like "causes a muffin Top.

These are some that I love:

https://www.amazon.com/Hanes-Reflections...6K0FK2XZNT

https://www.amazon.com/Donna-Karan-Hosie...6K0FK2XZNT

Are vintage pantyhose tighter than modern pantyhose? And how would you go about getting something like that?

Also what do you do with regards to sizing, do you go up a size or down a size, etc.?
Vintage pantyhose tend to lose their waistband elasticity over time but I just enjoy collecting vintage pantyhose. I'll often tie a knot in the waistband if the pantyhose are too loose.
I find a lot of vintage pantyhose at thrift shops like Value Village or Salvation Army.
(12 Oct 2017, 00:21 )mysecretpantyhose Wrote: I often tie a knot in the waistband if the pantyhose are too loose.
Yes, so do I 😉
I've found h&m tights are great, especially there 100/200 denier control tops. I've got atleast a hundred pairs of them. Blush

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Top 5 Pantyhose Rules mysecretpantyhose 12 5,222 12 Dec 2018, 16:24
Last Post: shinytights
Best method to full pantyhose encasement ltxrob 29 41,488 20 Aug 2018, 15:20
Last Post: TightSlip
New to pantyhose and I've got a question about control/bodyshaping tights doxel 12 5,246 29 May 2017, 15:26
Last Post: shinytights
Best STW Nude Pantyhose USA ssqman 36 21,050 22 Jul 2014, 16:54
Last Post: Like Ra
Best sheerest nude pantyhose USA ssqman 12 9,818 16 Jan 2014, 11:22
Last Post: ssqman

Contributors: doxel (3) , Helenavixen (1) , Like Ra (2) , Max515 (1) , mysecretpantyhose (6) , shinytights (1) , TightsSissy (1) , Tinker D (2) , Vixien (1)