Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent dress
ALLNeon Coquette Aesthetic Lace Patchwork Sheer Bodycon Dress E-girl Rave Gown Sexy See Through Super Mini Dresses Y2K Clubwear
$30.71-50%

latex leotard
Sexy Latex Catsuits for Man Sleeveless Rubber Leotard Costumes Bodysuit Masquerade ball
$1257.19-60%

soronssy
sexy women Silky glossy diving swimsuit bodysuit Shiny Tights Oily sports yoga bike Wetsuit suits Large size Men's swimwear
$492.64-30%

sissy femboy
Sissy Slave Sissification Maid Baby Kinky Sissy Femboy T-Shirt Humor Funny Graphic Tee Tops Men Clothing Letters Printed Outfits
$71.44

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Anal Plug Pulse Vibrator for Women Man Clitoris Stimulator Masturbator Nipple Clamps Sex Toys for Adult Sex Shop
$3.80

latex tights
New hot fetish Pink latex socks, seamless 3d toe socks tight fit knee stockings 35cm long size S M L
$25.41-9%

faak
FAAK Remote Control Vibrator Luminous Dragon Dildo Sucker Tiny Vibrating Penis For Beginners Butt Plug Silicone Colorful Sex Toy
$43.56-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

WTF? of the day (WTFOTD)
(04 May 2021, 00:34 )Culmor Wrote: And here's another from the ads to the right. 
>.<

"FAAK" indeed!
FAAK you are sayin'?

huge-dildo-01.webp   

😅
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uARW6u30iAQ
]I bought the WEIRDEST LATEX OUTFITS from Amazon - YouTube[/url]
What the...
(04 May 2022, 00:21 )Culmor Wrote: Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!
... totally ...
(04 May 2022, 10:52 )B1u3 Wrote: What the...
Hence moved to this thread 😆
So, so, so wrong.
I know that Baggy is in and all, but this
Makes me want to Barf.
Absolutely "sexy". I guess some military surplus chemical suit would do the same job 😁

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 65890021.png   
(05 May 2022, 12:29 )Sofia_B Wrote: Absolutely "sexy". I guess some military surplus chemical suit would do the same job

I feel like some trash can liners would accomplish the same look. Fun fact; when I was around 7 years old, I took garbage bags and made a "suit" out of it because it was black and shiny. It vaguely looked like that picture.
I know it's not closely related but to be honest I quite like the idea of trying 'Heavy Rubber'. Just as long as I get to wear a skin-tight total enclosure layer underneath.
Someone has a ballet slipper fetish...
 Eer.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 94,348 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
Erection of the day Like Ra 990 577,894 03 Oct 2023, 11:17
Last Post: Tinker D
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 29 6,360 08 May 2021, 17:36
Last Post: Like Ra
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,779 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra