Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex one piece
Men Metallic Wetlook Latex Open Face One Piece Bodysuit Zentai Suit Shinny Faux Leather Catsuit Fetish Cosplay Costume Club Wear
$251.35-34%

rubber cosplay
Super Thin Crossdress Oil Shiny Glossy Transparent Sexy Men's Fetish Shiny Latex Rubber Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Nails
$19.35-26%

larpgears
Latex Horse Hood Mask Adult Fetish Bondage Hood Rubber Horse Masks with Hairs with Zipper Closure
$30.24-17%

shiny pantyhose
3 pairs Sexy Oversized Pantyhose 50D Shiny Women Tights High Elasticity Stockings Female Shiny Pantyhose 75-120KGS
$12.97-7%

self bondage
Collar Bdsm Sex Toys for Couples Erotics Mouth Gag Ball Adult Games Self Bondage Adult pacifier Sexy Balls Erotic Products Shop
$21.63-50%

transparent dress
Stigende Women Floral Print See Through Mesh Dress Sexy Skinny Transparent Long Dress Night Party Wear
$20.07-46%

cosplay sexy
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Secretary Uniform Cosplay Backless Lingerie High Collar Long Sleeved Night Club Fantasy Erotic Wear
$96.79-71%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

WTF? of the day (WTFOTD)
(04 May 2021, 00:34 )Culmor Wrote: And here's another from the ads to the right. 
>.<

"FAAK" indeed!
FAAK you are sayin'?

huge-dildo-01.webp   

😅
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uARW6u30iAQ
]I bought the WEIRDEST LATEX OUTFITS from Amazon - YouTube[/url]
What the...
(04 May 2022, 00:21 )Culmor Wrote: Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!
... totally ...
(04 May 2022, 10:52 )B1u3 Wrote: What the...
Hence moved to this thread 😆
So, so, so wrong.
I know that Baggy is in and all, but this
Makes me want to Barf.
Absolutely "sexy". I guess some military surplus chemical suit would do the same job 😁

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 65890021.png   
(05 May 2022, 12:29 )Sofia_B Wrote: Absolutely "sexy". I guess some military surplus chemical suit would do the same job

I feel like some trash can liners would accomplish the same look. Fun fact; when I was around 7 years old, I took garbage bags and made a "suit" out of it because it was black and shiny. It vaguely looked like that picture.
I know it's not closely related but to be honest I quite like the idea of trying 'Heavy Rubber'. Just as long as I get to wear a skin-tight total enclosure layer underneath.
Someone has a ballet slipper fetish...
 Eer.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 188 94,674 22 May 2024, 23:36
Last Post: Like Ra
Erection of the day Like Ra 990 578,432 03 Oct 2023, 11:17
Last Post: Tinker D
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 29 6,366 08 May 2021, 17:36
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,782 28 Apr 2015, 23:28