Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tiaobug sissy
Men Sexy See Through Mesh Lace Floral Sissy Briefs Bulge Pouch Underwear Low Rise Bikini Briefs Underpants Swim Shorts
$6.63-39%

doll kigurumi
Kig Fursuit Kigurumi Headset Furry Cosplay Costume Paw Head Base Comiket Furry Animal Cat Rabbit Doll Beast Mask Cosplay Costume
$85.62-17%

msemis
MSemis 2021 Mens Cute Love Heart Print Classic Soft Boxer Shorts Lightweight Loose Beach Wear Lounge Sweet Summer Shorts Pants
$18.40-35%

corset
Women Corset Belt Elasticity Corset Belt Elegant Lace-up Corset Belt for Women Wide Elastic Waistband Faux Leather for Dress
$3.09-67%

bondage corset
Sexy Black Hollow Lingerie Body Cage Harness Bra Women Fetish Open Chest Bondage Body Chain Elastic Body Harness
$16.50-50%

ikoky
TPE Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Lock Ring Transparent Adult Products Sex Toy for Men Couple 4 Rings Penis Ring High Elastic
$7.10-30%

corset
Super Wide Waist Belt for Women Suede Slimming Body Ladies Dress Belt Elastic Red Black Coffee Corset Belt Female Waistband
$10.87-42%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

WTF? of the day (WTFOTD)
(04 May 2021, 00:34 )Culmor Wrote: And here's another from the ads to the right. 
>.<

"FAAK" indeed!
FAAK you are sayin'?

huge-dildo-01.webp   

😅
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uARW6u30iAQ
]I bought the WEIRDEST LATEX OUTFITS from Amazon - YouTube[/url]
What the...
(04 May 2022, 00:21 )Culmor Wrote: Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!
... totally ...
(04 May 2022, 10:52 )B1u3 Wrote: What the...
Hence moved to this thread 😆
So, so, so wrong.
I know that Baggy is in and all, but this
Makes me want to Barf.
Absolutely "sexy". I guess some military surplus chemical suit would do the same job 😁

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 65890021.png   
(05 May 2022, 12:29 )Sofia_B Wrote: Absolutely "sexy". I guess some military surplus chemical suit would do the same job

I feel like some trash can liners would accomplish the same look. Fun fact; when I was around 7 years old, I took garbage bags and made a "suit" out of it because it was black and shiny. It vaguely looked like that picture.
I know it's not closely related but to be honest I quite like the idea of trying 'Heavy Rubber'. Just as long as I get to wear a skin-tight total enclosure layer underneath.
Someone has a ballet slipper fetish...
 Eer.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 94,348 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
Erection of the day Like Ra 990 577,892 03 Oct 2023, 11:17
Last Post: Tinker D
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 29 6,360 08 May 2021, 17:36
Last Post: Like Ra
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,779 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra