Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Leosoxs lingerie
LEOSOXS Erotic Lingerie Lace Lure Stockings Sexy Legs Long Stockings 8CM Ultrathin Nightclub Atmosphere
$7.62-48%

pantyhose bodysuit
Women Full Body Mesh Jumpsuits High Elastic UltraThin Stocking Bodysuit Open Crotch Glossy Pantyhose See Through Erotic Lingerie
$126.66-30%

dildo chair
Female Masturbation Sex Stuff Chair Bearing 150kg Trampoline G-spot Sex Toys For Women Bouncer Weightless Chair Stool With Dildo
$101.99-15%

mens shiny pantyhose
Men Open/Close JJ Peni Sheath Pantyhose Hosiery Sexy Pantyhose Ultra-Thin Sheer Shiny Stockings Tights Gay Sex Underwear
$57.02-40%

bondage corset
Punk Pole Dance Hollow Sexy Body Cage Chain Bondage Body Harness Crop Top Top Bra Lingerie Elastic Adjustable Harness Cage
$31.64-40%

transparent pantyhose
Women Stockings Pantyhose Hollow Out Transparent Slim Fishnet Pantyhose with Bow-knot
$19.71

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Transparent rubber tights and catsuits
Transparent and purple:

transparent-latex-catsuit-15-purple.jpg   

Transparent and smoky:

transparent-latex-catsuit-17.jpg   

Transparent, smoky and bound:

transparent-latex-catsuit-16.jpg   
Transparent catsuit and suspended upside down:

transparent-latex-catsuit-21.jpg   
Like Ra Wrote:[Image: attachment.php,qthumbnail=6467.pagespeed...fleAKJ.jpg]

I spy with my little eye: Something that's going to be my new wallpaper 😉

/LLL
On topic: transparent smoky latex catsuit
Off topic: the latex mouth/nose/face piece. I wonder if it slides down if you move your head.

transparent-latex-catsuit-22.jpg   
Look closely - she's wearing a transparent latex catsuit underneath the corset, etc:

transparent-latex-catsuit-23.jpg   
Bianca bound in transparent latex zentai:

transparent-latex-catsuit-24-zentai-bianca.jpg   
I wasn't sure where to post these but this is as good as anywhere I think. I really loved the recent pics in the 'Erection of the Day' thread showing a mature and very stern-looking Domme wearing rubber hot-pants over transparent rubber tights over fishnets so I thought I'd have a play.
First a butt plug and my CB-6000, then tan Danskins and fine tulle fishnets. A SB favourite of mine is to tie a shoe-lace around my genitals behind the cock-ring of the chastity but over my tights, it makes a nice bulge and keeps the centre seam of the Danskins taut in the end slot of the chastity tube. This way every time I move the seam rubs against the tip of my urethra for added irritation/excitement. Here's what I mean:

fishnetlatex1.jpg   

Next my smoky transparent rubber tights (not at all easy to pull on over the fishnets), a rubber leotard and hot pants, and finally leather boots and belt.

fishnetlatex2.jpg     fishnetlatex3.jpg     fishnetlatex4.jpg     fishnetlatex5.jpg     fishnetlatex5close.jpg   

Overall I think this look works quite well (if I say so myself 😋 ) and I'm looking forward to using it in a SB scenario soon, although with much fuller enclosure up-top.
(09 May 2013, 22:56 )culmor Wrote: This way every time I move the seam rubs against the tip of my urethra for added irritation/excitement.
I hate when this happens (it hurts!) but it looks really cool on your photo!
(09 May 2013, 22:56 )culmor Wrote: Next my smoky transparent rubber tights (not at all easy to pull on over the fishnets)
Chlorination is the way to go.

I wonder how you managed to stuff the CB6000 under such tight latex layers. I could not ...
Hello, read a lot of this forum without so much contribution.

Here's some pics of/by myself ...

IMG_3819 copie_resize.jpg   
 IMG_3790 copie_resize.jpg   
 IMG_3814 copie_resize.jpg   
 IMG_3801 copie_resize.jpg   

a last one, a little off topic ;- )

IMG_3716 copie_resize.jpg   
(25 May 2013, 10:19 )kinkystef Wrote: Here's some pics of/by myself ...
Good beginning! 😉 More?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Transparent latex, plastic and condom hoods Like Ra 41 52,466 20 Nov 2023, 02:26
Last Post: Jdfdfd
Latex (and other) Catsuits, Sizing Strappado 21 15,320 15 Jan 2013, 03:00
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: AkiZ (1) , Alex (3) , alexandr (1) , Atsta (5) , B1u3 (5) , balagan (2) , bondagetom1 (3) , Cervantez (5) , Christina (1) , Culmor (92) , dkimberlin (5) , doxel (1) , Dworkin (2) , FagMan (17) , gal6070 (1) , GummiTVKristin (2) , gumphil (2) , inguz (1) , Jorge_cs (1) , jtr765 (1) , kinkystef (5) , Kuroneko (3) , l8xlvr (5) , latexballet (1) , latexpert (3) , LatexSiggi (1) , latexxtom (1) , Leanne12 (2) , Like Ra (305) , ltxrob (14) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , madboyevil (4) , madjack (55) , MstrChain (1) , PHcyclist (61) , rugharcz (1) , sabrina1970 (5) , shaggy420hose (4) , SLL (1) , Strappado (2) , Tights (2) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (7) , Topsissy (1) , Vacbedbound (2) , vanessa_fetish (2) , vee6 (1) , Vixien (4) , Will90MeeG (3) , Zooy (2)