Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

urethral plug
Quality Stainless Steel Urethral Catheter Penis Plug Urethral Sound Urethra Stimulate Dilator Masturbation Rod Sex Toy For Men
$10.44-70%

panty girdle
Women's Binders and Shapers Bodysuit Tightening Buttock Lifting Shaping Pants Women reducing and shaping girdles for women
$18.34

oil encasement
Oil Glossy Shiny Encased Hand Penis Sheath Bodystocking Tights Pantyhose Rompers Jumpsuit Hot Sexy Transparent Lingerie Bodysuit
$22.82-30%

latex fetish
One time molding Seamless 3D Latex Hood Fetish Long Nose Tube Red Teeth Gag Rubber Mask 0.8 1.0 1.5 2.0 thickness optional
$240.79

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 4-Piece Floral Embroidery Lingerie Set Women Mesh Ball Gown Dress Garter Kit Brief Sexy Erotic Set
$157.45-50%

larpgears
EXTRA FEE
$36.29

sissy femboy
Jeusn Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Rings Male 3 Size Men's Adult Goods 18
$23.35

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Transparent rubber tights and catsuits
And some more tights ...

All in Yellow (2).jpg     back4.jpg     ballet_and_latex (195).jpg     bizarr-family69.jpg   

10665.jpg     10713.jpg     10740.jpg     10742.jpg     10744.jpg   
(08 Oct 2013, 12:29 )kinkystef Wrote: Yep doesn't notice ... A so much inspirating pic find today ^^

Some parts of the photos ARE different. I think the one I posted is modified 😉
(08 Oct 2013, 12:42 )kinkystef Wrote: And some more tights ...
Nice!!!

(08 Oct 2013, 12:42 )kinkystef Wrote: [url=http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/attachment.php?aid=8546][/url]
And I love the shoes as well
I love transparent Latex... wearing something very tight you can feel all over your body but in fact not wearing anything at all because everybody can see through. Great!
Lots of phantasies go like this: clad in transparent Latex, blindfolded, bound in the public...

some more pix

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 07224.jpg     10669.jpg     03765.jpg     03267.jpg   

91.bmp (Size: 792.24 KB )
(02 Oct 2011, 18:43 )latexpert Wrote: You never know what girls have on under those skin tight jeans- skin tight latex maybe?

WOW! These pics come close to those seen from girls and even moms worn on that era of the 1950s Playtex rubber girdles.
For a decade or more, the Playtex latex girdles (and their manifold imitators) were virtually universal female underwear in our part of America, even to the extent of women wearing elastic girdles under their rubber briefs.
The reasons for this were many and varied; far beyond the scope of this note. The latex garments were, however, rapidly killed off by the emergence of Lycra's arrival in 1958. For those who would like to know more, please tell me what forum to post it in.
It seems to be of recent date, from which I surmise the appearance is due to use of chlorinated latex, perhaps enhanced by a lubricant.

(01 Jun 2013, 10:12 )PHcyclist Wrote:
(01 Jun 2013, 01:15 )Like Ra Wrote: What a fit! And no nasty air-bubbles!!! If it's not Photoshop, I do not know how that's possible.

i don't know too, but look @ the video, also no bubbles, only the feet includes some air:

http://latexveronica.com/freetour/cat-1/page-3/
-> honey latex blonde

Quote:BTW, looks like the suit has the neck entry and no zips.

i thought so too, so erotic, but then...:

another one, she looks so shy.... Rolleyes
(22 Oct 2013, 02:11 )dkimberlin Wrote: For those who would like to know more, please tell me what forum to post it in.
That would be very interesting! Please feel free to create a new thread in the Latex forum. Something like "Latex underwear"? Or "The history of latex garment"? Or anything you think is more suitable 😉
(22 Oct 2013, 13:27 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Oct 2013, 02:11 )dkimberlin Wrote: For those who would like to know more, please tell me what forum to post it in.
That would be very interesting! Please feel free to create a new thread in the Latex forum. Something like "Latex underwear"? Or "The history of latex garment"? Or anything you think is more suitable 😉
OK! I have history going back to the early 1900s on rubber girdles and garments...but it is scattered all over a heap of discs and drives.
Long before the fabled Playtex of America or Charnaux England there was Israel B. Kleinert in Brooklyn making rubber baby pants and various sorts of female "sanitary underwear."
I'm such a newbie at this that I don't know how to start a new threat titled "History of Latex Garments." Please do that for me and head it up so start to fill in.
(22 Oct 2013, 15:45 )dkimberlin Wrote: Please do that for me
Done 😉

http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...x-Garments
(22 Oct 2013, 18:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Oct 2013, 15:45 )dkimberlin Wrote: Please do that for me
Done 😉

http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...x-Garments

Thank you! I'm a bit old and slow, but I expect to get up to speed with your fancy technology so. I well remember the thrill of hugging and firm but flexible rump in her Playtex brief, exuding its familiar rosewater essence.
Those who have felt and smelled a Playtex latex girdle on Saturday evening at a 1950s drive-movie can fondly remember.
I bet we have members here who still have a Playtex in their stash!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Transparent latex, plastic and condom hoods Like Ra 41 52,406 20 Nov 2023, 02:26
Last Post: Jdfdfd
Latex (and other) Catsuits, Sizing Strappado 21 15,300 15 Jan 2013, 03:00
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: AkiZ (1) , Alex (3) , alexandr (1) , Atsta (5) , B1u3 (5) , balagan (2) , bondagetom1 (3) , Cervantez (5) , Christina (1) , Culmor (92) , dkimberlin (5) , doxel (1) , Dworkin (2) , FagMan (17) , gal6070 (1) , GummiTVKristin (2) , gumphil (2) , inguz (1) , Jorge_cs (1) , jtr765 (1) , kinkystef (5) , Kuroneko (3) , l8xlvr (5) , latexballet (1) , latexpert (3) , LatexSiggi (1) , latexxtom (1) , Leanne12 (2) , Like Ra (305) , ltxrob (14) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , madboyevil (4) , madjack (55) , MstrChain (1) , PHcyclist (61) , rugharcz (1) , sabrina1970 (5) , shaggy420hose (4) , SLL (1) , Strappado (2) , Tights (2) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (7) , Topsissy (1) , Vacbedbound (2) , vanessa_fetish (2) , vee6 (1) , Vixien (4) , Will90MeeG (3) , Zooy (2)